©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why was the VRS One Var test thread removed?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The results were for a different source.

The ID numbers were confused on the sheet. VRS Anavar is a liquid oral. The orals sent in for this group of tests were hard-pressed tablets.

We are confirming the mg for the tab and I will be re-posting the results with the correct source attached.

Apologies for the confusion.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
The results were for a different source.

The ID numbers were confused on the sheet. VRS Anavar is a liquid oral. The orals sent in for this group of tests were hard-pressed tablets.

We are confirming the mg for the tab and I will be re-posting the results with the correct source attached.

Apologies for the confusion.

Makes sense. Thanks. When I read the report I thought something was odd because I only remembered them carrying liquid - but hadn't checked in some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The sample is in hand and will soon go out so we will get to the VRS Anavar shortly.

:yeahthat:

Yes the sample in question was actually H-AS and has been posted in the results forum.

Again, apologies to VRS as well as to the members for the confusion.

We will be posting the liquid oral results along with the other samples on the next batch of tests. The ones in hand now that will be posted are all hard-pressed tablets.