©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Results

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Guys if you view someone posting the results on other forums please be sure to inform us of who they are so they can be banned from viewing any future results.

Members are paying and contributing to the forum to continue to have this done. Don't let others steal that from you!

Thank you :)

cgp10

Donating Member
Oct 11, 2014
question if you don't mind. i did donate a measly 25 bucks ha and I have no problem donating again but why do the results trickle in so slow?
Not knocking I'm sure there is a reason...just trying to find out what it is.

Will the growth clinic results be posted? Ive been curious about that and I dont see there thread anymore. I'm not sure what happened there.

Thanks!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
question if you don't mind. i did donate a measly 25 bucks ha and I have no problem donating again but why do the results trickle in so slow?
Not knocking I'm sure there is a reason...just trying to find out what it is.

Will the growth clinic results be posted? Ive been curious about that and I dont see there thread anymore. I'm not sure what happened there.

Thanks!

We make sure to space them out as they come in. That would be more for forum activity.

I have received no results from any of their products? You would need to check the samples thread to see what products racepicks has sent in or is in the process of sending in.