©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Zurich, Lucerne and Vitznau

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I didn't have my phone with me all the time so missed out on a lot of great pics. All 3 places were amazing in different ways. Vitznau was incredible and the pics don't even do it justice. It was like something you see on those Swiss videos on social media with lot's of traditional Swiss houses scattered across the landscape with mountains and waterfalls etc.

Zurich Zoo

Zurich

Lucerne

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Beautiful !!Elvia ur always traveling to some awesome places.last time i saw,u posted pics of paris if Im correct? U live in europe right?

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Beautiful pics...... some day I would love to just travel all throughout Europe.... some of those pics are postcard material... awesome

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Beautiful !!Elvia ur always traveling to some awesome places.last time i saw,u posted pics of paris if Im correct? U live in europe right?

Last place was Dubrovnik in Croatia. I think you mean Rome. The last time I went to Paris I was 17 on a school/college trip. I would like to go back to Paris one day but no rush to due to all hassle these days plus I hear it has gone downhill.

The flight time for this trip was a massive 30 minutes :D Rome was 1 hour 30 mins flight time. It's great living where I do (Switzerland)as there are so many places to visit. I still haven't been to the US but would like to. I plan to go to Las Vegas next year.