©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dumb question about T400 draw time.

nater

May 16, 2005
Brothers, maybe a dumb question but I noticed my latest batch of T400 from a long time good source seems to be drawing from the bottle a lot faster than usual. I’m using the same gage needle, and the room temp is pretty standard around here — keep my gear in a locked toolbox in my garage/manctuary in SoCal. Any reason it would draw much faster than usual? Is there reason to question the validity of the compound percentage? I’m other words, should T400 draw slower than some T prop, or T cyp, or Sustanon 250 — given the higher mg per cc count? Or does the oil used effect the draw time? All signs suggest it’s legit. Definitely have the T400 pip going on. It’s only been two 1cc injects so far, M and today, so I can’t really tell strength and libido wise apart from the usual mental placebo that always accompanies a new cycle. Any thoughts? This is probably a dumb fucking question, but it’s drawing faster than my Tprop 100 and my drostanol at the same temp, and same gage, from an older order from the same source. Any help or reassurance is greatly appreciated. Sorry again if this is a dumb question.

Last edited by a moderator:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Nater- great to see you post man - it would be great if you kept posting with us.
As for iv- he has great stuff - he has gone private now. If you were a customer then you still can buy from him.
His t400 is thin and flows real nice - not sure why it flows better then his propionate but it does.
For the pip- push the oil in you slower- his test e hurts liked hell if you go to fast - if you go real slow then there is minamal pip.
Not a stupid question at all. Maybie filtered more - maybie the chemicals and oils are a little different? I my opinion - he had some great stuff.
I know I didn't really answer your question - maybie some one that brews will answer a little better
Hope to see more of you man

Last edited:

nater

May 16, 2005
Thanks for the reply, Squatster. I appreciate the feedback. Just didn’t understand why it would draw so much faster than usual. Could very well be the temperature now that I think of it. Been an exceptionally warm winter here in Cali. My sympathies to the New England and Midwest bros. ��

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Didn’t they recently change over their production? I know they said something about going to the old “Classico” labeling or formulation or something. They may have changed oils at the same time. Different oils can have a drastically different vicosity. There was a source here a few years ago that used MCT oil for their gear, and that was the thinnest, easiest flowing gear I’ve ever used. It would pull through a slin pin while cold with no problem at all.

nater

May 16, 2005
That’s heartening, Sully. I didn’t realize any of that. Thanks for weighing in. Much gratitude for all.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
It could easily be that it is warmer, warmer oil equals a higher viscosity which makes it draw easier. The other thing is that the t400 probably uses different solvents so he could have used more EO in it which makes it thinner and reduces pain.