©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing Round 3

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK Guys- We're ready to begin collecting samples for a Round 3 of lab testing. If you have something from a sponsor from here or PM, hit me or Buck up with a PM. We cannot guarantee that your sample will be chosen, but all will be considered.

Buck and I just communicated and we are ready! Anasci and the staff here on the forum have been extremely helpful, so we want to thank them for providing this very important service. Please donate monetarily, as well as, with sponsor samples.

Let's reward the sponsors who, not only provide us with honest products, but who also believe in their product enough to donate money to our cause!

All financial donations are not only appreciated, but are essential to the success of the project!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
we have about half the samples spoken for there are a few we still seek...

Here is the list if anyone has any of these current, recently received unopened samples

to finish our list
Geardepot
Samson
gearpro
Viking
Toro
VIPanabolics

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I really want GearPro, not that I have doubts, but I have used them in the past and I thought they were pretty good. Anyone with a track record on the board (or ProMuscle), we are asking for your help!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ill be curious to see samson.
He just kind of keeps a low profile and has been at this for some time.
I like his style, it will be nice to see if the results match.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
There are a bunch of samples I would like to see. I have a few guys from PM who have stepped up. GearPro users, Samson users, how about Alin Shop? I've used Alin, off and on, for years. Anyone care to donate some. (Disclaimer- I do have a crush on Alice). If you have used Alin, you know who I'm talking about! We will be looking for orals now too!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
how about Alin Shop? I've used Alin, off and on, for years.

We have a credit with Ashop from the squaster contest win.
So we could trade the credit with a member that currently has Ashop products in hand?

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
I've got h-as from a different batch but I don't think you guys want more of that garbage, sorry I don't have any others to offer I used them exclusively the past few years unfortunately. Maybe for the next round after I decide on a new source.

What labs do you guys currently plan to test if you don't mind me asking.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Yeah lets let H-AS sort his issues out whether he thinks he has them or not.
got a feelin he is not done with poor results.
But thats on him as he is testin Pvt.
some samples are still bein collected and the wanted list is just that
so the we have about 7 dif sponsors on the way plus the list of wanted you see posted...
we will announce a list wen all is in hand...

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
I'd selfishly be most interested in "test everyone's primo" lol.

Looking forward to seeing results regardless of what gets tested. Thanks!

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
Just picked up 8 of them from the sponsor's that tested as "other" ... so what I have on hand to donate we already know is "other"... but hell I'll send all of them lol

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I sadly have primo that we already know isn't primo as well ... sucks especially since reputable guys said his stuff was definitely legit primo. lol, but that's what the testing is for and I'm happy to know what's actually in the bottles as disappointing as it is.

That said, since there hasn't been a legit neighborhood primo it would be great to see some primo tested.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here is the list of sponsors we currently need...Everything else I believe is already taken care of:

Geardepot
Samson
gearpro
Viking
Toro
VIPanabolics

For you guys that want to see more Primo tested...There's still a chance to get some in for one or all of the above!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
So H-AS still thinks that he doesn’t have a problem and furthermore he’s going to do private testing? Well everyone knows that doesn’t count. Has anyone notified him that by him doing so will negate anything coming from his lab after his private tests? Well then h-asbn [emoji6]pharma is just that, mysterious oil in frosty vial [emoji848]

Correct, he knows that his own testing will not be posted in the Official Testing Forum...And that those results do not hold any weight!

He was asked if he wanted to donate funds towards more testing (he would need to cover the testing fees as well as the fees used by our sample collectors to anonymously purchase new samples)...He declined and felt he would like to deal with the testing himself.

So H-AS has been removed from any further testing and the results that have been posted on his products in the Official forum are those that customers can base their decision on if they decide they do/not want to use his services!

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I have some toro Primo I really would like to hold on to, but I’ll give it up for testing. It is about 5 months old. Let me know if you want it for testing.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Correct, he knows that his own testing will not be posted in the Official Testing Forum...And that those results do not hold any weight!

He was asked if he wanted to donate funds towards more testing (he would need to cover the testing fees as well as the fees used by our sample collectors to anonymously purchase new samples)...He declined and felt he would like to deal with the testing himself.

So H-AS has been removed from any further testing and the results that have been posted on his products in the Official forum are those that customers can base their decision on if they decide they do/not want to use his services!

Yes many convos were had with H-AS he is full aware of the specifics of the testin. He was offered any assistance for further testin and his choice was his choice and his option. at anytime these offers still stand.

Our members are now much more educated on many tests and how makers respond.
Our goal was always and remains, Post accurate Lab results for all (Members and Sponsors) from there things will regulate themselves.

The Majority of the fundin for these tests have come from the Members
The Donor list is Massive and continues to grow Thanks to all that have took the time and donated
If the Members want Lab tests we will continue to bring these tests.
The Benefits thus far have been clear.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have some toro Primo I really would like to hold on to, but I’ll give it up for testing. It is about 5 months old. Let me know if you want it for testing.

That's funny man...Like a kid transitioning over to a teen: "It's my teddy but yeah I'm a big boy now!":(:D

No worries man, you and keep it...There are plenty enough samples of Toro floating around...We should be able to find one no problem;)

Plus we're trying to keep the samples as current as possible I think...This way it's things in circulation around the time of posting the paper results. We had some delays with the last set of results...But shit happens and we're trying to keep things as current as we possibly can given everyone has schedules and lives outside of the boards.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Anything specific from the GearDepot?

Best samples for testing are always the more expensive: Mast, Tren, Primo, Anavar, Halo, blends...The cheaper ones are usually less likely to be faked or majorly underdosed unless more than likely human error.