©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New member intro. Wounded Vet

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Hi guys. Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you guys a little about me. 36, 5'9, 210, 15ish%. Started lifting seriously in 2001. Served in the Army and did a few tours in Iraq. Was prob in my best shape size/strength wise in 2006 when i was wounded by a roadside bomb. It almost blew my right arm off. Doc said the only reason it didnt was bc all the mass surrounding the joint. Well as u can believe it took a few years after all that to get back to somewhat normal. Got back in the gym and got some of my muscle back. Just been a rollercoaster sometimes with nagging injuries of overuse to my good arm. Anyways glad to be here. Been a member here for a while but want to become more active. Usually hang out at PM or Dat's board when it was open. Have done plenty of research on peptides and things to help with collagen synthesis. Got alot of scar tissue in right shoulder so if anyone has tips on getting it stretched or more mobile let me know. Hope to learn more and get back into shape. Thanks.

Attachments

• Photos95Hole in shoulder_2.jpg
    Photos95Hole in shoulder_2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 75

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hate to see that picture. Reminds me of a couple guys from my unit. Glad to hear that you’re doing better and have progress on the road to recovery. Glad to have you here and let us know if there’s anything we can help you out with.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Thx guys. Not sure how much of the recovery stage im in anymore. Got a little nerve damage and some things arent gonna get any better. Just been inactive for a long while and need to slowly get back into things so i dont tear something. Used peptides for a while few years ago and it really seemed to help with recovery etc. Guess TN changed the laws bc of freaking drugs users now i have a hard time getting slin pins online. Sterile doesnt stock the small ones. Not asking for sources, i know how these things work. Not new to the boards.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
@Sully what branch and where were you stationed if you dont mind sharing?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Army. Deployed to Iraq for all of ‘05 for OIF3. We were at a tiny FOB about 35km NE of Anaconda called FOB Spartan. No one would even know we were there unless they happened to be sent to our FOB. We did have a boxing ring set up and for a few months several of the Camps in Baghdad were sending units up to let guys fight on Friday nights. It was a good distraction for a while.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Army. Deployed to Iraq for all of ‘05 for OIF3. We were at a tiny FOB about 35km NE of Anaconda called FOB Spartan. No one would even know we were there unless they happened to be sent to our FOB. We did have a boxing ring set up and for a few months several of the Camps in Baghdad were sending units up to let guys fight on Friday nights. It was a good distraction for a while.

I was Army too. I was lucky enough to deploy 3 times, all pretty close together. 2003 the invasion, 04-05 we were in Samarra but did missions all over that area, 06 eastern Baghdad. We had a ring my 3rd tour but no one ever used it bc we got mortared constantly, bad part of town. Appreciate ur service brother, go get a free meal or 2 this weekend lol

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Thanks everyone. I didnt say all that to get you to thank me for my service. Im not that kind of Vet but i def know a few lol. I do appreciate it all just the same. Just get down on myself every once in while bc of how life goes sometimes. Time to get back in shape and get my life back.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN

Welcome to AnaSCI. We're eternally indebted to you for your service and sacrifice.

Thx guys. Grim i was just doing my part. Didnt quite work out like i wanted but thats how it goes sometimes.

I really appreciate the kind words. Might not mean much to some but it does to me. Yesterday was the anniversary of me getting wounded and my soldiers being killed. Always a tough day in my head. Cant shake the survivors guilt feeling sometimes. But like i mentioned above, i gotta quit all that bullshit. Its been too long with bad thoughts, bad marriage, bad arm controlling me. Time to push on and take my life back.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
welcome ..& i don't mind saying it again, thank you brother

..you'r one tough dude & that's no shit, i'm sure your first post does not begin to tell the story of your recovery ..big respect

this is a great community ..cool, laid back place to hang out

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Thank you for your service!

I'll help you any way I can bro.

Thanks Psych. I love your signature line haha

welcome ..& i don't mind saying it again, thank you brother

..you'r one tough dude & that's no shit, i'm sure your first post does not begin to tell the story of your recovery ..big respect

this is a great community ..cool, laid back place to hang out

Thx SD. Man i was tough back then. Miss them days. Doc said the only reason i still have my arm is bc i had so much muscle on my shoulders that it slowed the shrapnel down. I was a beast in the gym. Shoulders were always my favorite and that would be what got f**cked up. How ironic. Sergeant major told everyone to get in the gym after muscle saved my life lol.