©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT after 3 weeks

1969jeffery1969

Sep 28, 2018
So after about 6+ years of not only getting educated but doing many mental factors that come into play when getting on TRT I will say that this has been a great decision. Im 49 and got serious in the gym and on a very strict diet with the help of a "coach". I check in with him every 5 days via email and he's really assisted me in this process.
I did labs about 2 months ago as I don't have low T but wanted to make sure all my numbers were in line before getting on TRT. I than went to a TRT clinic 2 weeks after that and wanted to compare.
As I expected the "clinic" had my T really low which is BS but I personally believe it was due to fact of their monthly rates which are outrageous and wanting me to climb aboard with them. That wasn't happening.

Now I just finished my 3rd week on my self administered TRT of Test E. I'm taking 0.5cc Mon and Wed. Never ever felt like crap before TRT but now that I'm in my 3rd week I feel AMAZING. The first 2 weeks I didn't feel a whole lot from injections but 3rd week everything kicked in big-time. I have gotten much stronger at gym for sure. Major sex drive to say least. Overall just feel great.

Next week will be my 4th week and probably next Friday or even Thursday I'll get new bloods to see how my numbers are being I been on test for what will be my 4th week.

So just wanted to post of my experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

anomily88

Dec 15, 2018
Your dose should be 200 mgs and 1 CC then after 3 month u get blood work done and check everything then go down or up I do 200 Mg Test Cyp every thursday and feel Awesome dont even need energy drinks anymore feel free to message me for any info

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1969jeffery1969

Sep 28, 2018
Your dose should be 200 mgs and 1 CC then after 3 month u get blood work done and check everything then go down or up I do 200 Mg Test Cyp every thursday and feel Awesome dont even need energy drinks anymore feel free to message me for any info

My Coach actually might have me do 200mg 1cc really soon. Being I nvr injected or have been on test he wants to see after a few weeks how I like it and react to it. Thanks

anomily88

Dec 15, 2018
My Coach actually might have me do 200mg 1cc really soon. Being I nvr injected or have been on test he wants to see after a few weeks how I like it and react to it. Thanks

I was a chicken when doing my first injection too u will get over it quickly

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Oh I was also took me about 20min. You think i was doing lethal injection.

Wife did my first, and every other lol...Hands aren't steady enough and I always make myself bleed, even with the GH sub-q's:p

1969jeffery1969

Sep 28, 2018
My 4th week bloods.
0.5cc every Mon and Wed
0.5mg Adex EOD
bd7f6de17243102f32fdff76ad420e6d.jpg

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
I would love to find a HRT doctor and get on script again. I used to get it thru my PCP but he did not know much at all about HRT.