©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New log on Instagram repping GearPro & Anasci

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I set up a private account @lycan.venom on Instagram. I know most of ya'll are old farts or like me and don't do social media but figured it was time some one normal like a regular joe father and husband non competing npcc/ifbb person just kept shit real for the public. I'll post daily work out photos & videos, meal prep recipes, and vlogs talking about AAS and just speaking on things I have experience with. Would like to engage any of you during live video work outs and start conversations. I'll let the pros and aspiring trainers give all the b.s. training routine crap.. I just want to stick to the average joe dad bod guy and gym rat noob to advance steroid talk.

I'm using strictly GearPro's Biotech and in my 1st week of the cycle and 4th day of work out routine. I'll get all the specifics as I usually do on here on the instagram.

I aim to bring new members to the anasci board and help out all the sponsors not just gearpro but it is a gearpro log (non sponsored at this time).

https://instagram.com/lycan.venom?igshid=uyetsstolxne