©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Input on Bloods

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Currently on 12.5mg T ED, 87.5mg a week with 12.5mg Aromasin ED.

Not sure what A/G is, wondering how bad my cholesterol is at these levels, and very surprised at how high my test levels are at this dosage.

I pinned 3 hrs before the blood draw. Will that effect the test even though I pin the same amount daily?

Also trying to get Estradiol down more cuz I can feel it affect these nips.
43ea02c8ec557701f617d8639884a6c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Albumin to Globulin ratio.

It can mean a ton of different bad things. Most likely it's from a medicine or not having enough fluids.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Do you have an infection, inflammatory disease or immune disorder(s)? It's not that high and the number can go up from the body fighting infection or inflammation. Did you take time off from training before your blood work?

Medications that can affect the test results include:

steroids
androgens
corticosteroids
dextran
growth hormone
insulin
phenazopyridine
progesterone
ammonium ions
estrogen
birth control pills

On future blood work if you notice the number keeps going up and getting farther out of range, then you could see your doctor just to make sure it's not a marker for cancer.

Last edited:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I would recommend 10mg Nolvadex per day instead of upping your AI. Do you take any health supps? I would recommend citrus bergamot and garlic to help improve your cholesterol. Do you do any cardio?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I would recommend 10mg Nolvadex per day instead of upping your AI. Do you take any health supps? I would recommend citrus bergamot and garlic to help improve your cholesterol. Do you do any cardio?
No cardio whatsoever or supps. Taking Nolvadex is never prescribed as TRT protocol is it? I'll have to look into those supps.

BIG DADDY AB

Nov 6, 2019
Whats the best cheapiest place you get you needles and syringes and bac water. I have always got mine at liquidationoutlet.com but i cant login add to my cart and they wont answer the phone. I have found some places but they are charging a arm and a leg last time i got 2 bottles of bac and 22 1" 50 box for 13 99

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
No cardio whatsoever or supps. Taking Nolvadex is never prescribed as TRT protocol is it? I'll have to look into those supps.

Many use nolva on blast. I figured you would be blasting soon. I don't think your estrogen is high enough to need nolva on trt. Your test is high so having slightly elevated estrogen is not that bad. I posted because I think adding 10mg nolva is better than upping your AI dose especially with your cholesterol the way it is. I would research cholesterol supps and I would start doing some cardio. 20 mins cardio a few times per week will improve your overall health and help with your cholesterol.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Many use nolva on blast. I figured you would be blasting soon. I don't think your estrogen is high enough to need nolva on trt. Your test is high so having slightly elevated estrogen is not that bad. I posted because I think adding 10mg nolva is better than upping your AI dose especially with your cholesterol the way it is. I would research cholesterol supps and I would start doing some cardio. 20 mins cardio a few times per week will improve your overall health and help with your cholesterol.
Gotcha