©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Homebrew Question?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well Bro's....I'm planning on trying to homebrew sometime in the future, and as always I intend to fully research the subject before jumping in. My question is with regards to sterilization. DR posted several "recepies" for coversions, but one of the steps mentions heating the oil in an muffin pan to sterilize it. My question is, is this step necessary even if the oil purchased is steril?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Well Bro's....I'm planning on trying to homebrew sometime in the future, and as always I intend to fully research the subject before jumping in. My question is with regards to sterilization. DR posted several "recepies" for coversions, but one of the steps mentions heating the oil in an muffin pan to sterilize it. My question is, is this step necessary even if the oil purchased is steril?

Free, You can buy 100Ml USP sterile oils on conversion sites.
the heat is to sterilize 'i believe'...certainly its to kill bacterial content

W

wolfyEVH

the oven is not necessary in the first place........BA and filtering is however

W

wolfyEVH

KellSRV said:
yeah,Ive seen both ways printed 'Depending on recipes'.
BA and whatmans/filters come w/ most or all conv. kits.

only for making tren there are kits. making tren from fina pellets is hard....making test prop for synovex is even harder

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks Bro's, I would simply be using raw powders, not fina pelets. I would probably be interested in making Test, Masteron, Eq, that type of thing. I like Chris' idea if making one large 100ml batch and then breaking it up. I also thought that the Ba and BB would kill a lot if not all of the bacteria, but I guess better safe than sorry. I guess there is no danger of damaging the gear with heat then? I saw the calc you posted before Wolfy...pretty neat. Are the ratios for BA and BB pretty static, or is it different for each product?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Evh-tren?

wolfyEVH said:
only for making tren there are kits. making tren from fina pellets is hard....making test prop for synovex is even harder

I dont want the Estradiol in Synovex.And I know removing complicates the process.
Why ist hard wolfy,Did I make tren?This is what i did.
using 2 fina-H kits-4000mg
A finafarm.com 8g kit contains:
55ml vial w/2ozs.BA in it.
55ml/vial w/55ml sesame.
1 empty sterile vial.
Crushed the 200 pellets with mortor & pestle to powder.this helped.
Dissolved them in the BA for an hour-room temp.
Inj.40 ml of sesame(to raise to 100mg-wouldve been75mg with 55ml) into dk.amber dissolved pellets.
Let set for three hours,until separation occured.(Layer of filler @ bottom)
Withdrew w/whatman and squirted into sterile vial...
cloudiness is not much.more clear than cloudy
100mG Tren,NO? Seemed very easy.THATS WHAT IM SAYING.you made me think maybe i did/made something else/wrong.
Because it was very easy.
The FINAFARM KITS ARE VERY COOL

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:
I dont want the Estradiol in Synovex.And I know removing complicates the process.
Why ist hard wolfy,Did I make tren?This is what i did.
using 2 fina-H kits-4000mg
A finafarm.com 8g kit contains:
55ml vial w/2ozs.BA in it.
55ml/vial w/55ml sesame.
1 empty sterile vial.
Crushed the 200 pellets with mortor & pestle to powder.this helped.
Dissolved them in the BA for an hour-room temp.
Inj.40 ml of sesame(to raise to 100mg-wouldve been75mg with 55ml) into dk.amber dissolved pellets.
Let set for three hours,until separation occured.(Layer of filler @ bottom)
Withdrew w/whatman and squirted into sterile vial...
cloudiness is not much.more clear than cloudy
100mG Tren,NO? Seemed very easy.THATS WHAT IM SAYING.you made me think maybe i did/made something else/wrong.
Because it was very easy.
The FINAFARM KITS ARE VERY COOL

I will definately be trying this now. Did you heat it Kell?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
I will definately be trying this now. Did you heat it Kell?
you dont have to. But Don the friendly farmer on the dvd suggests that sitting the oil and BA mix into a bowl of hot tap water (for last 15 minutes)
will help final seperation.
so yeah i guess i used heat..

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

heating in the oven isnt really gonna do anything............

1. totally different type of heating and temperature is needed for complete sterilization
2. if you're not careful, you risk damaging the hormone

the main worry in homebrew is making sure you dont get "floaties" in your gear......you dont want dust particles, lint, etc getting into the gear......thats why the filtering process is crucial.....

there is however a good thing about heating the gear up......it makes it a lot easier to filter and makes shit go into suspension easier......but i would recommend using a blowdryer for this......

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
heating in the oven isnt really gonna do anything............

1. totally different type of heating and temperature is needed for complete sterilization
2. if you're not careful, you risk damaging the hormone

the main worry in homebrew is making sure you dont get "floaties" in your gear......you dont want dust particles, lint, etc getting into the gear......thats why the filtering process is crucial.....

there is however a good thing about heating the gear up......it makes it a lot easier to filter and makes shit go into suspension easier......but i would recommend using a blowdryer for this......
I agree. it has to be Clean.Im not a chemist nor do I have the time.hell, Ive got kids in the house..."Daddys makin super coffee."
Ill leave to the 'pros'.
I would like to play with it. Understand completely in principle the simplicity. and I know a good source for 10g and bulk powders