©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT questions

Hzrdous

Aug 16, 2020
The mountains
Hey guys, I would like some feedback from the veterans here-especially if anyone has had a similar experience.

Current stats:
5’ 11”
188 lbs
16-18% BF
Last cycle was back in 2010, then “life” happened. Towards the end of last year I realized how out of shape I had become and started working towards getting everything fixed. Through diet and exercise I lost most of the bad weight over the past year or so.

I got my first cycle “back” purchased and everything set up (including PCT) and then went to have labs done before starting. Total T was under 250 and Free T under 7. Doc put me on TRT at 200 mg cyp/week. (I realize this is a high amount for TRT, but am giving it a shot since it’s what the doc prescribed).

I wasn’t planning to start the cycle I had purchased until I see what my baseline is after getting established with the TRT.

Would you guys recommend doing anything different, or is waiting another 10 weeks the smart thing to do?

My goal is to get back under 10% BF and my weight back between 205-210.

Thanks in advance for any advice that y’all can share with me.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I would just do the TRT and train and eat correctly. And develop the habits that are needed to achieve your goals. You may achieve those goals without ever doing any cycles. I hit those target figures at several inches shorter then you are before I ever touched any AS.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I would follow the TRT, continue to get tested (and even perhaps adjust the TRT if 200 is too much--you never know, that might be what YOU need), and go from there. Much more important to get that in order than running a cycle at this point.

Adding the TRT and perhaps changing your eating habits, consistency with any training (and even cardio) will more than likely make a big difference in how you feel, etc.

Good luck...let us know how the TRT works out for you and how you progress.

-s

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I would follow the TRT, continue to get tested (and even perhaps adjust the TRT if 200 is too much--you never know, that might be what YOU need), and go from there. Much more important to get that in order than running a cycle at this point.

Adding the TRT and perhaps changing your eating habits, consistency with any training (and even cardio) will more than likely make a big difference in how you feel, etc.

Good luck...let us know how the TRT works out for you and how you progress.

-s

What he said! :headbang: Excellent advice!

Hzrdous

Aug 16, 2020
The mountains
I appreciate the advice! Thank you!

I have seen a lot of progress since getting my diet in check and starting back in the gym right at a year ago, but I am still a really long way from getting back to where I want to be. Hopefully getting my levels squared away with TRT will be a big help in continuing to make progress towards my end goal.

Thanks again.