©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar with TRT

Itaraz

Aug 15, 2020
Is 10-20mg anavar safe year round with trt for vascularity and a bit of hardness?

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
In general if your labs remain in range, then yes.

Var is pretty mild, just watch for small elevations in Liver and Cholesterol also

The other issue you might notice, is that DHT compounds can effect the hairline and cause hair loss.

I used to administer Var solo to HIV/AIDS patients (doctors have no clue how to prescribe HRT in general) so these patients were doing super well on just var alone.

One of my patients got into lifting and he got pretty jacked off Var solo.

Itaraz

Aug 15, 2020
In general if your labs remain in range, then yes.

Var is pretty mild, just watch for small elevations in Liver and Cholesterol also

The other issue you might notice, is that DHT compounds can effect the hairline and cause hair loss.

I used to administer Var solo to HIV/AIDS patients (doctors have no clue how to prescribe HRT in general) so these patients were doing super well on just var alone.

One of my patients got into lifting and he got pretty jacked off Var solo.

Anavar is a DHT compound??

sd202

Jun 29, 2020
I've read that anavar will increase PTT also, so if prone to higher rbc's from TRT that would be a benefit. But idk to degree this actually works. Anyone have experience or labs that might support/refute this?