©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Working with Justin Harris

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
IMG_0423 (1).jpg

Thought I would just post a couple check in shots. I'm 205lbs at 5'9" and age 60. I'm on test c and NPP. Justin Harris has structured a almost 100% liquid diet to make sure Im not getting a third bowel obstruction from force feeding. In all fairness Monte suggested this to me a year ago. My fifth meal is a cheat meal from Wendy's Large burger, large fries and a large chilly every day. You were right on the money Monte! Believe it or not I'm drinking Large amounts of ISO 100 protein and Karbolyn with almost a half jar of PB a day. Can't say enough about Justin Harris.

CG

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The shakes sound good- always loved my shakes and my scrambled eggs with cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with peanut butter.
Are you still trying to push the envelope or are you guys taking your time?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The shakes sound good- always loved my shakes and my scrambled eggs with cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with peanut butter.
Are you still trying to push the envelope or are you guys taking your time?

Squatster, For me there will never be a "taking your time". Dude, I'm running out of it. :) My check in pics today looked fuller.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Glad to see you still doing good CG!

and I feel good. It's so nice seeing things waking back up. I'm up 3 pounds this weeks check in and look fuller. The days of huge chicken and rice meals are gone. I'm so happy I have someone like Justin to work with me on this one. I can't help but think about Motterazo when eating all this PB..........

TheOtherOne55

Mar 2, 2013
Keep us updated dude.
I'm working with Justin at the moment too and have nothing but great things to say about him.