©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Self Prescribed TRT painful...??

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I switched to SP Laboratories Test Enanthate from another brand and all of a sudden this one is painful upon injecting and days after. Should this concern me? I can deal with the pain since I already bought it, but what's the cause of this? Peach oil is the oil used, but so was the last testosterone and that one I had zero pain. Having it be painful as I push the plunger down is rather odd to me.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Hopefully some one will give you an answer soon.
Many guys use different sulotion to make the test. Some compounds kill some are great

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah hopefully someone can help me out. I'm not sure if this is causing more scar tissue or not.

Otis T Holbrook

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Left Coast
I switched to SP Laboratories Test Enanthate from another brand and all of a sudden this one is painful upon injecting and days after. Should this concern me? I can deal with the pain since I already bought it, but what's the cause of this? Peach oil is the oil used, but so was the last testosterone and that one I had zero pain. Having it be painful as I push the plunger down is rather odd to me.

Probably the injection pain you feel comes from levels (%) of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB) used to sterilize.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Is there anything I can do about this? I tried another one of the bottles in the same batch I got and it's the same thing. No matter where I inject I'm left with painful lumps underneath the skin for days afterward.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Is there anything I can do about this? I tried another one of the bottles in the same batch I got and it's the same thing. No matter where I inject I'm left with painful lumps underneath the skin for days afterward.

"underneath the skin"? Are you doing these sub-Q

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
sub-q can burn and will itch and i find almost always leaves a lump for a day or two and in some cases even longer.

a good ole 1" to 1.5" 25g ventrogluteal or a quad injection will almost always be fine. shot will be deep enough to not irritate the epidermis.

VP

sd202

Jun 29, 2020

You could mix it with another oil, but that would dilute it. If ou do subQ definitely try IM.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
sub-q can burn and will itch and i find almost always leaves a lump for a day or two and in some cases even longer.

a good ole 1" to 1.5" 25g ventrogluteal or a quad injection will almost always be fine. shot will be deep enough to not irritate the epidermis.

VP

I do all mine sub-q and never get those issues. Depends on how much and how fast i inject as to whether that happens or not.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
For some reason my replies didn't show up last time. No I do not do Sub Q. All my injections are IM. I actually just did my right pec with only 40mg and about a quarter of my pec is throbbing with pain as I type.

sd202

Jun 29, 2020
How many mL's & have you injected your pec before? Hopefully it's just too high a BB...I think that could cause pip. How has this been going, i see its been almost a month

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i've easily done at least 1ml in each pec with no real issue. only once my left side bruised like crazy but no noticeable lump or pain to speak of. i did use a 30g 1/2" pin and made sure to push it in a little so there was no sub-q irritation. best of luck brother.

VP

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
How many mL's & have you injected your pec before? Hopefully it's just too high a BB...I think that could cause pip. How has this been going, i see its been almost a month

I had to stop and get new test. It was getting ridiculous.