©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fat on the face

james101

Sep 28, 2004
my face is getting kinda fat and im looking for a way to lose it back to way it was before. my friends have told me the only way is to lose the whole weight in general....im 6'2 weighing around 185 but im not big enough to lose anymore weight.....is there anyway that can help me lose the fat on my face? :D

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
it's not really possible to lose fat from one specific area no matter what the companies making products tell you.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
6'2" and only 185??? yet you have fat on your face?!?!?!
That doesn't sound right. I'm only 6' and I look like I had anorexia when I weighed 205.

Your friends are correct. There is no way to lose fat in one specific place. It's an all over process.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
james101 said:
my face is getting kinda fat and im looking for a way to lose it back to way it was before. my friends have told me the only way is to lose the whole weight in general....im 6'2 weighing around 185 but im not big enough to lose anymore weight.....is there anyway that can help me lose the fat on my face? :D
:confused:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Normally when you lose weight your face is the first one to lose some then it's the rest of your body. In your case if you want a thinner look to it your gonna have to sacrifice.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
More than likely, at those stats, your face is puffy for an entirely different reason other than fat deposits. I would guess you are retaining water, or perhaps you could have some other cause for some localized swelling (reacting to something, etc.) My brethren are correct, however in that there is no way to loose a fat face other than losing fat all over. usually comes off there first....at least it did for me.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Hows the stress in your life. I know this is going to sound funny but when I get real stressed out for long periods of time my face kind of swells up. It goes away once things get back to normal in my life. When I train really hard and work too much at the same time I notice a change in my face (puffy). When I train really hard and work a normal schedule my face does not do this. I'm a weirdo, I know it......I wish my dick got puffy instead of my face