©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutrex Vitargo CGL

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
Any body know anything about this creatine by nutrex. which is better this or the creatine ester.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
sees31312 said:
Any body know anything about this creatine by nutrex. which is better this or the creatine ester.

Pin posted something about quite a few of the creatine esters being bunk (verified in a lab.) I personally like the Nutrex supplements, but have never tried their creatine (I like the Vitrix and Lipo 6). Actually I have stopped taking it all together as it will cause you to retain a little water....something that is counter to my summer cutting goals.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
It is good stuff, I would personally go with a creatine ethyl ester. The Nutrex Vitargo CGL is just a monohydrate with some carbs for transport and all. If you have used monohydrate before and like it, then go for it. But many people dont "respond" to mono. I took mono for a long time and didnt get the gains I wanted, but was too stubborn to stop. I have been taking CEE for the past 3 months and I love it. Less water weight, no bloating, no sugars or carbs needed for transport. Its good stuff.