©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

squat problem,

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
so I have been having some problems with my squats as of late , my left knee has been giving me some pain nothing too badd but enough to make me take some care I was thinking of wrapping it , any of you guys do this ? or have another method that you use ,

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
max lift said:
so I have been having some problems with my squats as of late , my left knee has been giving me some pain nothing too badd but enough to make me take some care I was thinking of wrapping it , any of you guys do this ? or have another method that you use ,

I would get a wrap or a neoprene(sp) knee brace. Better safe than sorry

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Had Injured My Knee Before And My Powerlifting Coach Had Me Just To Do Half Squats For A While. You Can Try That And Aso Maybe Go Less Weight And More Reps. Test Yourself To See What You Can Handle Trial And Error.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STATE CHAMP said:
I Had Injured My Knee Before And My Powerlifting Coach Had Me Just To Do Half Squats For A While. You Can Try That And Aso Maybe Go Less Weight And More Reps. Test Yourself To See What You Can Handle Trial And Error.

I NEVER do squats without bracing my knees. Its just a matter of time before you reach a level where one of your knees won't be able to handle the load and then it will blow out on you. I've done it before and it is no fun. You'll hit the floor and there you will stay until paramedics get there to carry your ass out. :bawling:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
thanks guys , its odd its the same amount of pain if I go light or heavy I think I will see the doc and see if he will get me a brace mabie I can put it through my insurance ;o)