©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bi workout

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've got 200 points for the best looking Bi workout for me, as I can't Figure it out myself. I do Biceps on my back day, can't get a ride to the gym so I do it at home(no cable curls or machine stuff please)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I put this in another post about bi workouts, it put 1" on my bi's in my last cycle.
1. Straight bar curls- 2 warm up sets,10,8,6,4
2. Preacher curls-10,8,6,4 place chin on bench curl bar behind head and squeeze
3. Standing hammer curls 10,8,6,4
I usually end with superman curls on the cables but you can try seated curls on an incline bench.

Sets should be heavy with good form. All reps should be quick on the up but 4-5 seconds on the negative. At the top of the rep you have to really squeeze the shit out of the muscle. Good luck

PS. I never liked the back bi, chest tri, combo. It seems like it's doing twice the amount of sets for the smaller muscle. You wouldn't do 24 sets of chest or back, why do it for bi's and tri's?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Hey steve watch how you do your threads "Bi workout" might give tee the wrong impression.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
After my back workout is done I don't really feel like my bi's are taxed at all, just a little pump and that's it. I don't do tris with chest because they're too tired after my presses.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I do these only because i decided to change up my routine i left out the cable portion for you since you don't have access

straight bar curl = 2 warm up sets / 3 sets / finish with 45lb plates each side
alternating dumbells = 3 sets / finish with 60lbs
preacher curl dumbell = i use 1 arm at a time to concentrate (lighter weight
21's = 3 sets
hammer curls = 3 sets to failure (gets a real good pump)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I do bi's and tri's twice a week. Bi's with back, Tri's with chest, and on friday, I do my "Armstravaganza" which is bi's and tris only! It must be working (along with my cycle of course) because I had one of the biggest guys in the gym (he was incline pressing 350) compliment me yesterday!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I do bi's and tri's twice a week. Bi's with back, Tri's with chest, and on friday, I do my "Armstravaganza" which is bi's and tris only! It must be working (along with my cycle of course) because I had one of the biggest guys in the gym (he was incline pressing 350) compliment me yesterday!

was he wearing spandex?