©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, looking for a good routine

Dennis_82

Jun 19, 2005
I'm into my third week of my new cycle and am looking up to change things. I've been doing the same workout for a while and would like to change things up. I'm running d-bol/test cyp/deca. The Test and Deca should be kicking in shortly so I think I can handle more of a load. Currently I'm doing;

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Bi/tri/forearms
Wed- Shoulders/traps
thursday- back
friday- chest
sat-rest
sun-rest

I think I might benefit more from working each muscle group 2x a week instead of one like I'm doing. If anyone can recommend a good routine suited for someone on cycle that would be great, thanks. PS- I have access to a gym 24/7

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Don't Do It. You Won't Have Enough Rest. Your Muscle Grow When You Rest. If Anything I Would Rest On Wed. And Move A Workout To Sat.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I would also put the day off on the wednesday and also split up the bi's and tri's

Dennis_82

Jun 19, 2005
I've been putting off thursday workout and just shifting everything over the other 2 workouts that way I rest on sunday as well. I just don't want to plateau on my cycle. Why would you split up bi/tri and how? Maybe someone can make some suggestions on good excercises to do???

I use these in my routine;

Squats, Stiff legged Deadlifts, calf raises, preacher curls (curl bar, straight bar, dumbells), tricep pulldown, french press, close grip bench, forearm curls, millitary presses, lateral raises, shrugs, lat pull down, low row pulley, standing bent over rows, dumbell press, flys.

I've tried doing dips for chest to stimulate new growth but they do fuck all, they just hurt my shoulder joints. I just want to try new excercises because everytime I try a new one and switch it out I get good resulsts. Thanks again guys.

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Dennis_82 said:
I'm into my third week of my new cycle and am looking up to change things. I've been doing the same workout for a while and would like to change things up. I'm running d-bol/test cyp/deca. The Test and Deca should be kicking in shortly so I think I can handle more of a load. Currently I'm doing;

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Bi/tri/forearms
Wed- Shoulders/traps
thursday- back
friday- chest
sat-rest
sun-rest

I think I might benefit more from working each muscle group 2x a week instead of one like I'm doing. If anyone can recommend a good routine suited for someone on cycle that would be great, thanks. PS- I have access to a gym 24/7
are you still making gains with this routine..?

Dennis_82

Jun 19, 2005
Zaven said:
are you still making gains with this routine..?

Yep, but I've been following this routine for quite a while now, and I just don't want to plateau while on cycle you know. I'm only mid way through week 3 and still have another 8.5 weeks to go. I was thinking of starting something like Dogg Crap on monday. What do you guys think?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Dennis_82 said:
Yep, but I've been following this routine for quite a while now, and I just don't want to plateau while on cycle you know. I'm only mid way through week 3 and still have another 8.5 weeks to go. I was thinking of starting something like Dogg Crap on monday. What do you guys think?
I tried DC at the beginning of my cycle, total waste of time IMO. I didn't gain one bit, I actually put on bodyfat.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Steve, the DC method I think works over the long haul by drastically putting on good and "bad" mass and then slimming down but its an ugly road where you will gain a lot of body fat -- but also a lot of strenghth and results if followed long term

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
definately split up bi's and tri's. two different days. a good schedule to follow is, work out on monday and tuesday. wednesday off, thursday, friday and saturday. off sunday.