©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

where do you workout?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I'm going to a privately owned gym (a friend of mine) have done a couple years with Gold's too. Had to do Gold's today b/c my gym was closed.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
24hr fitness. Has a great kids area. Like McDonalds playland times 10. My wife comes and gets me when she is done working out.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im 24 hr fitness as well. but there is also this place called metroflex up in dfw area. 24hr has many hot girls.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
X-TREM FITNESS but i think i might find somewhere else to go they close to early. i mean i dont get off work sometimes till 7 pm and some nights the gym closes by 8pm :wtf: it takes me 20 min to get there from work :thumbsdow

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
cawb said:
X-TREM FITNESS but i think i might find somewhere else to go they close to early. i mean i dont get off work sometimes till 7 pm and some nights the gym closes by 8pm :wtf: it takes me 20 min to get there from work :thumbsdow

my gym closes at 6 on weekends, that really sucks

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
out of bounds fitness...have to go 100km to get there but its got all a guy needs including eye candy.....when i cant make it there well i have to use my home gym.....but we all know how they suck.... :sniper: