©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"off" supp's, Nitrix

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
What are your favorite off cycle supp's? I was taking the No2 tabs, I think they are garbage. What do you guys think about the 24hour pump stuff? I think DR and Oracle were taking some of it. Anyone no what it was?

W

wolfyEVH

i just stick with protein powder and thats it.......creatine would be great...stick with the basics

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Blackbird said:
What are your favorite off cycle supp's? I was taking the No2 tabs, I think they are garbage. What do you guys think about the 24hour pump stuff? I think DR and Oracle were taking some of it. Anyone no what it was?

is that what ronie colman is advertizing in the fitness mags? it sounds cool, but im so reluctant to belive those claims. seems like every suppliment is claiming to do incredable things.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Ya, I've tried Nitrix and it is okay, but it doesn't really do much 4 me. I stick to protein, creatine, glutamine, and some dextrose for post-workout. I try to keep it simple and cheap.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I like the little kit of stuff that comes in syringes looking like a gh kit. Or the D-bol supplements or Winnie-V. that stuff is funny