©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats a respectable forearm size?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
forearms will indirectly grow with pulling motions such as rows and curls. you can work them directly, but i stopped doing that a few years ago. makes me too damn sore,lol. i like to be able to right and drive.

mine are 13-1/4" but i think they're small. my bis are 17", who knows, i sure as hell don't.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Here's my forarm trick..Jack off alot...
na, trippin, I do reverse curls, instead of holdin the curl bar normal, I do the reverse wide grip and do curls that way, Will blow them up!!!

L~H

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Mine Are 15 But I Feel Like They Are Small But Other Ppl Say They Are Huge. Ive Learned If You Want Them To Grow You Need To Work Them Eod Same With Calves And Dont Do High Reps Same With Calves. Do Like 6-8 Reps. Dont Forget Forearms And Calves Are Made For Endurance So Doing Endless Reps Isnt A Shocker To Them So They Will Never Get Their Full Potential

W

wolfyEVH

latino~heat said:
Here's my forarm trick..Jack off alot...
na, trippin, I do reverse curls, instead of holdin the curl bar normal, I do the reverse wide grip and do curls that way, Will blow them up!!!

L~H

if jacking off made your forearms huge, i'd have the biggest forearms in the world...........

really though, i'm with DR, my forearms are the worse as well.....my girl thinks they're big but i dont see it.....look like toothpicks to me

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
My wrists are only 7 but my fore arms are 12.5 ... tiny wrists but i think my forearms are ok in comparison to my total size

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
i think it kinda depends on your biceps .... my biceps are 18 and my forearms are 16 3/4s and thats alright by me

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
wolfyEVH said:
if jacking off made your forearms huge, i'd have the biggest forearms in the world...........

really though, i'm with DR, my forearms are the worse as well.....my girl thinks they're big but i dont see it.....look like toothpicks to me

So thats why my right forearm is 3" bigger than my left one :p

shaneclerk

Mar 25, 2011
This all depends on body style and weight class, definitely on amateur and recreational.Forearm size is a result of muscular growth in the entire lower arm.In the case of the forearms any sensible exercises performed to muscular failure will allow growth over time and with adequate nutrition.