©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you think that uncooked oatmeal>

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
has the same nutritional value as cooked? In other words I'm so damn burned out on oatmeal every morning that I'd like to just put it in my protein shake and drink it. I use Quaker 1 min oats, think this is good or not?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
it may digest a little slower but not much ,and all the nutrition should be there .. food usally loses some nutritional values after it is cooked...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I think that oatmeal has made a huge impact on my gains in the last 2 or 3 years, but I literally gag on it now b/c I've eaten it so much. And trust me I've mixed it up with different flavors of protein, fruit, whatever but I'm burnt!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mix it up in your shake bro and bottoms up :40oz: i guess i need to add some oats to my diet seems everybody is eating it ..

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I put the oats in my shakes sometimes. I have the same problem with oatmeal, after about 4 spoonfuls I start getting the gag reflex, i just put it down real quick i hate it.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
good I'm glad to know there is an alternative! Man for the first time I almost threw up eating it this morning. I always gag, but this was too much!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
oatmeal in a shake especially the one's with fruit added are great.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
dont u think its a menntal thing.. i can usually eat the same thing every day like pasta. except jack in the box chicken sandwiches. i get full after eating half a one. are you all eating flavored oatmeal? if its unflavored i could see getting grossed out...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
sesso said:
dont u think its a menntal thing.. i can usually eat the same thing every day like pasta. except jack in the box chicken sandwiches. i get full after eating half a one. are you all eating flavored oatmeal? if its unflavored i could see getting grossed out...

When it comes to oatmeal I've had and tried EVERYTHING! I used to eat a pound of cottage cheese a day and once it made me sick I can't eat it ever again!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bros, the drinking oatmeal is working well. I use a cup of 1 min oats with about a quart of skim milk and 2 scoops of Nitro Tech. Have to chew a couple mouthfulls but otherwise it's a nice change for me lol.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
It actually reminds me of Great Grains cereal or something like that I used to eat. It's much more tolerable cold.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Try the quaker reduced sugar instant oatmeal its pretty damn good. Its got 4 grams of sugar. But its the only way I can choke down oatmeal. The plain stuff is just nasty goop.