©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is this enough?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
or should i be trying to do more while i am on my cycle..
mon: bi's/tri's: (bi's) 4 sets,10 reps, curls, 5th set lighter till failure.
(tri's) 3 sets 10 reps tricep pull downs 4th set lighter till failure
tue: chest/lats/traps... (chest)3 sets 10 reps flat bench,4th set 1 rep max,then i drop 15 lbs and do 2 sets 4 reps..
(lats) 2sets 10 reps lateral pull downs, 2 sets 10 reps behind the head lat. pull downs
(traps) 3 sets 10 reps shoulder shrugs 4th set lighter till failure.
wed: quads and calfs.. (quads) 3 sets 10 reps front kick outs
(calfs) standing calf raises.
off thursday
friday:tri's,bi's,chest.. lighter weight alot of burnouts
sat:lats,traps,legs... lighter weight for lats and traps. legs same as wednesday..
take in consideration this is all being done at my house once i pay my gym membership i will have alot more access to other equipment and my workout will be more advance.........

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Here's mine bro:

Sun: chest
Mon: legs
Tues: bi's or bi/tri superset
Wed: tricep (if not done tues)
Thu: traps and delts
Fri: lats
Sat: off

I recommend doing just legs on leg night.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Hey bro sounds good for Jane Fonda but no quats, ne leag presses and the most important NO DEADLIFTS. If you want to grow while not wasting your time and money do deadlift and squats like it is your last workout ever. Now if you want a nice lean look stay with the billy bob work out but you should be more proud of your leags then your chest. Are your bi's bigger than you calves? :sniper:

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
I now you said you are working out at home but dude you must do deadlifts, YOU MUST. Ask any one with a true, thick back.