©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first time cycle for girlfriend

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
my girlfriend is 5'3' and weighs 120. she would like to tone up and gain some muscle and lose fat. i have heard about anavar being good but i have also had girlfriends of mine have much success with winny. she has a slight muscular build but problem in her thighs. i just got through with a T4, Deca, Winny cycle but i know that is too much for her. what would be a good first cycle for her? she is not afraid of injecting so please help. i'm about to start a test, winny, Tren cycle and would love for us to have hard bodies together. would a winny ,anavar cycle be good for her at low dose? i have also been reading about primo as well (is that primobolan or primoviron)...please help i have no clue about juice for ladies.!!!

M

McKenzie

Her stats sound great as is. If I may ask...her age? Possibly could you throw up her training and diet as I wanted to see if we could possibly tweak somethings before she opted to cycle.

If she does choose to cycle....since this is her first one, I'd recommend low dose anavar. With proper diet and training regimen she can achieve some fat loss and muscle hardness with good gains on anavar. Winny and deca are stronger with more side effects and/or virilization sides than anavar. Primo is also good but there are a lot of fakes, etc.

Let me know on the above and I will post an appropriate cycle of anavar for her with sides effects, etc.

McK