©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

x-trem soreness

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well i did chest and back yestarday by the time i was done i did 8 sets of chest (different benches) 6 sets of back 2 sets lats 2 sets of shrugs..so needless to say i am sooo fucken sore today mainly in my dealts,bi's, and tri's from thursdays workout.. but the pump i get while in the gym is great

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
i would think that being soreis a good thing :) i bet u are doing more weight also.
yeah im cool with the sorness except when my little girl starts wanting to play and she catches me off guard and hits my dealts. and as far as the weight.. i am lifting what i was lifting when i left over a year and a half ago. i cant really tell if i am lifting more yet because i just got back in the gym and the free weights is alot different then the cables i have at the house

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
when i got my hernia right before i left the gym the weight i was pushing took me almost a year to get to now that i have came back to the gym with a little bit of anabolic help. after a year and a half i am already pushing the same weight i believe i can push more but with out a spot i'll just play it safe

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Get a spot and push, let the test do it's job. My opinion when I was on cycle was that if i wasn't pushing more weight from one week to the next I was slackin

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
That's odd. Are you training the tri's well?? What about the lats? For big numbers on the bench you gotta get the tri's strong and the lats strong, train the lats with rows or anything with a horizontal plane instead of pulldowns. If your chest is getting stonger and your tris are following, you should be putting up more weight, in my 12 week test e 500mg I jumped my flat press up 60 pounds and i'm 2 weeks out of cycle now and i've kept most of the strength(i've only lost a rep or two in the last sets)