©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Believe it or not

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I put a half inch on my biceps in 3 weeks. For 2 weeks I did supersets of chest and biceps, twice each week. The third week I switched back to a more conventional approach 2 body parts each day, each part 2xew. I measured my arms last night at 18". At the end of my pct they were 17.5", so I basically gained what I had lost after my last cycle. I think the supersets were enough of a shock to my muscles that they stimulated the growth.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
sweet good job bro..... are u on cycle currently? what are supersets.... might have to give it a try?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm not on a cycle yet, getting ready.
An example of a superset is, 1set of tricep pushdowns immediately followed by a set of benchpress. They are usually done with light weight but I used as much as I could handle. It is generally not used to gain size but it worked for me.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya supersets are the way to go, I have also made my gains from this. Even some pros swear by doing supersets. I usually do tri's then immediatley to bi's this pumps a ton a blood directly into the entire arm region. Nice gains bro