©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i am such a liar!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well one guy for sure always asks about my weight and my workouts , but i dont trust himj enough to let on that i am on gear. so i have this stuff called liqui-test. i bought it a while back before i was convenced that most of all that shit didnt work well i bought two get one free. i told him alot of hype about it so i could sell the other bottle that i wasnt going to use. now he want to know what my secret is and i am still sticken with liqui-test. it does make you kinda aggressive but thaT was all i noticed.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I get asked about every day by 2 of the guys at work what type of "roids" I'm taking. I ask them why it's so hard for them to understand that someone who works out 6 times a week, eats big and good, and takes some supps like creatine and protein is going to gain muscle. But they think I've gained muscle to quick and notice some zits on my back and shoulders. I work in a steel mill and sweat all day and get dirty. I've always had zits from that environment whether juicing or not!! They're beginning to PISS me off! FUCKERS! I would never trust anyone besides my wife. Just keep lying bro! ;)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya keep lying and sell the liquid test to him. I to am stuck with prohormones that I bought a long time ago.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
The really f'd up thing is that shit like protein and creatine CAN make you big and a lack CAN make you shrink. You can stay on juice year round and if you stop taking in the protein you will still lose muscle.

Thank god for muscle memory! When I get into a pinch with bills, the groceries are the first thing that get cut back. It sucks major ass because the size really starts to go away. I've been goin through alot of stress lately also. Increased stress and lack of good eating and sleeping habits will destroy the house that you have built. I'm looking like a complete wuss! Its all good though. I'm up 20lbs so far this year and I've got a killer cycle / diet coming up. I'm going into the rental-property business and the struggle for money will soon end. When that happens - you guys will witness a monster being born. Lots of money, hard work, and dedication is all it takes. So far - I've had everything except the money. I'm solving that problem right now.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
The really f'd up thing is that shit like protein and creatine CAN make you big and a lack CAN make you shrink. You can stay on juice year round and if you stop taking in the protein you will still lose muscle.

Thank god for muscle memory! When I get into a pinch with bills, the groceries are the first thing that get cut back. It sucks major ass because they size really starts to go away. I've been goin through alot of stress lately also. Increased stress and lack of good eating and sleeping habits will destroy the house that you have built. I'm looking like a complete wuss! Its all good though. I'm up 20lbs so far this year and I've got a killer cycle / diet coming up. I'm going into the rental-property business and the struggle for money will soon end. When that happens - you guys will witness a monster being born. Lots of money, hard work, and dedication is all it takes. So far - I've had everything except the money. I'm solving that problem right now.

Rob banks. You'll be rich instantly :D

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Guys who think that big guys are on roids are the ones who workout like 2 or 3 times a week. They have no idea how to do it natural or with gear. In fact there is no difference. My brothers approach is to say, "yeah Im on juice," then he laughs. It usually throws them off.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
Guys who think that big guys are on roids are the ones who workout like 2 or 3 times a week. They have no idea how to do it natural or with gear. In fact there is no difference. My brothers approach is to say, "yeah Im on juice," then he laughs. It usually throws them off.

Shit, 99% of my friends and co-workers don't workout or eat right period. Most of them question my dedication and can't understand why I do it. My one friend showed some interest last year in working out and going to the Arnold Classic with me. When he started to workout with me he would show up smoking and leave smoking. When we were making plans to go to the Classic, he said he was going to walk around the expo drinking rum and coke in a McDonalds cup! Maybe I need to get some new friends!

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Thats Why I Wear A Thsirt That Says "no Im Not On Steroids But Thanks For Asking"

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIGSARGE said:
Thats Why I Wear A Thsirt
That Says "no Im Not On Steroids But Thanks For Asking"

Yeah man - I see this black dude at the gym wearing that shirt. Cop - of course - so I don't f... with him.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey even when I'm on the gear sometimes the gear stops me from eating correctly that's why I lean more toward the shakes for the extra calories.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I can handle the strangers asking me, but the real difficult part has been family members. I didn't really notice, but I guess I blew up pretty fast..especially when I started the Test Prop and Masteron. My arms are the most noticible, as the vascularity increased dramatically from the Masteron. But I just go with the "this is what happens when you work out 5 days a week and take good quality supplements" approach.

P

pincrusher

im luck cause i dont get people askin me if im on juice. i guess it is because all my hair helps to hide the muscle so well :D
seriously though, the last time i got asked if i was on juice, i said yeah, then showed the guy my drink which just happened to be orange juice with some creatine & glutamine powder in it. LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cawb said:
well one guy for sure always asks about my weight and my workouts , but i dont trust himj enough to let on that i am on gear.

Good observation.
The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the other isn't talking. Trust NO ONE. Not your Mother, not your brother, not your buddy who saved your life in Nam, Desert Storm or Iraq.....no one.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I had a close friend asked me if I was on steroids, I said, do I look like im on steroids? surprisingly he said yes which thru me off gard because I don't think im that big yet. I just keep convincing them its the protien shakes.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mr.nitrofish said:
I had a close friend asked me if I was on steroids, I said, do I look like im on steroids? surprisingly he said yes which thru me off gard because I don't think im that big yet. I just keep convincing them its the protien shakes.
a buddy of mine that ownes a gas station has a wife and a girlfriend, well the girlfreind is always there at night when he closes up he has asked a few times about weather or not i was taking steroids. i always just told him no, then one night he just keep saying it he said look at this mother fu#ker he's taking steroids , i just looked at his girl and said, come on does it look like i take steroids if i was taking steroids wouldnt i be like this huge muscle bound freak in like two or three weeks , she said yeah i guess he's right abvout that .. i just said that knowing that they have no real wisdom about juice they believe the magic wand type shit you know take steroids for a week or two then you start looking like superman.. dumb asses

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
DragonRider said:
Good observation.
The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the other isn't talking. Trust NO ONE. Not your Mother, not your brother, not your buddy who saved your life in Nam, Desert Storm or Iraq.....no one.
well i know for sure i could trust my mom she wouldnt even judtge me for doing it she would just say well baby be careful. that was the same thing she said when she asked me a long time ago if i had a job and i said no she asked weel how do you make money i told her, do you really wan to know she said no just be careful.. she' the best .. but she does not know either..

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I agree with all u guys, but what I find is even worse than when people ask if you juice, they ask why you want to be so dedicated and big....these people are idiots. Why would I want to eat like shit and be a slob, is my usual question back to them....

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I am tired of the idiots that think creatine is a steroid. I have not yet even ran a cycle yet and people think Im up to shit. Errogant bastatrds