©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

kuochy muscle

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
coochie muscle

this is not what all you perves think it is. but anyways ... i did this new machine after i was done doing legs just to try it out, you know one of those machines that you only see girls using. (insert joke here) well the two machines work the upper inside and the upper outside of the thigh. the one where you have to sqeeze your thighs together i put 120lbs on it and was able to do it fairly easy. i figured 2 sets of 10 and that would be that for now and i would try to do more next time. well it is a good thing i stopped when i did the inside of my upper legs are fucken killing me. has anybody else used this machine... and i call it the kuochy muscles cause that is the same spot my girl complaines about hurting after a long night of drunken sex..

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

I use it.....the guys at my gym call it the "yes, no" machine. Cuz when she opens and closes her legs ... its like she's sayin yes, no, yes, no. I like the machine...pretty effective on me also :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cawb said:
this is not what all you perves think it is. but anyways ... i did this new machine after i was done doing legs just to try it out, you know one of those machines that you only see girls using. (insert joke here) well the two machines work the upper inside and the upper outside of the thigh. the one where you have to sqeeze your thighs together i put 120lbs on it and was able to do it fairly easy. i figured 2 sets of 10 and that would be that for now and i would try to do more next time. well it is a good thing i stopped when i did the inside of my upper legs are fucken killing me. has anybody else used this machine... and i call it the kuochy muscles cause that is the same spot my girl complaines about hurting after a long night of drunken sex..

Hmm..... :gay2:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
McKenzie said:
I use it.....the guys at my gym call it the "yes, no" machine. Cuz when she opens and closes her legs ... its like she's sayin yes, no, yes, no. I like the machine...pretty effective on me also :)
well it must work pretty good . cause your legs look great ;) .. Tee is there something wrong with your hand ?......

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
cawb said:
Tee is there something wrong with your hand ?......

Nehh.. I think it has always been that way... he's juat gotten comfortable with it lately.....

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i have usedit lol i think it would be good for a wrestler. i had it in mmy leg workout when i started training 2years ago ... i couldnt walk after using it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If there ever was a chick machine, that crotch stretchy thingy is it!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I use that on my leg workout day.I max out the inner thigh machine at 190lbs (4 sets of 10), on other outer thigh one I can only get 180lbs out of it.

I don't really know if it does anything, but fuck it, why not try it anyway.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mr.nitrofish said:
I use that on my leg workout day.I max out the inner thigh machine at 190lbs (4 sets of 10), on other outer thigh one I can only get 180lbs out of it.

I don't really know if it does anything, but fuck it, why not try it anyway.
so you tried it out A tell me a lil latter how your upper inner thigh feels if you havent used it before you should have gotten a lil something out of that ...

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
cawb said:
so you tried it out A tell me a lil latter how your upper inner thigh feels if you havent used it before you should have gotten a lil something out of that ...

I mean ive been doing it for years, I don't remember what it was like when I started, but I could imagine it was pathitic and painfull. but is it efective in male body building? I really don't know, I do it, but I think I get more out of my squats.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
oh I almost forgot, my gym moved this machine faceing a wall so the ladies would feel more comfortable. that was a sad day for me at the gym.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Below is the ONLY people that should use that crotch stretcher thingy machine. ITS GAY!

M

McKenzie

mr.nitrofish said:
oh I almost forgot, my gym moved this machine faceing a wall so the ladies would feel more comfortable. that was a sad day for me at the gym.

:spit: Its true...the guys gawk at ya when you're on it.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mr.nitrofish said:
they got ours facing a mirror :cool: