©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cookie....

M

McKenzie

Thats great Cookie....I'm so glad to hear that. Keep up the good work chica :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Cookie said:
Hey Steel, I know you're anxious but I said the end of next month (Sept.) :pat: you silly boy ;)

:bawling: Damn it! I have to wait another month? By then I will be in testosterone overload!! :bawling:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Now wait a minute Kell,You forgot me....I'm the most talented one on the board....

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kell11 said:
;)
Cookie,just so you know.I'm the coolest gentleman on the board.
Nothing against the other guys,it's just some have got it and MOST dont. ;)

Yeah, guys dig him, chicks wana be him! You homo!

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
;)
ok since you are so great are you a professional at anything cause i am LOL?? i have been a member of the PBA for 5 years now :D
i guess that means im better than you :cool: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!oh and cookie, dont let these guys bother you about pictures cause all they want to do is print em out so that have some bathroom material for when they are home alone LOL

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
pincrusher said:
oh and cookie, dont let these guys bother you about pictures cause all they want to do is print em out so that have some bathroom material for when they are home alone LOL

All you older guys try to come across as such the gentlemen when in all actuality, your the biggest pervs here! Us younger guys appreciate and respect the ladies on this board and want to get to know them better. A picture would better help us to visualize who we are getting to know!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
;)

You are a very close 4th or 5th, but everyone knows I am the biggest gentleman on this board. Tee and Pincrusher tie for 2nd and I lose interest after that.

STEELADDICTION said:
All you older guys try to come across as such the gentlemen when in all actuality, your the biggest pervs here! Us younger guys appreciate and respect the ladies on this board and want to get to know them better. A picture would better help us to visualize who we are getting to know!

Paleeeeeeease. You young pups don't know the meaning of the word respect.

Cookie, I am the only one who would treat your photos with the dignity they deserve just Email them to me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
Cookie, I am the only one who would treat your photos with the dignity they deserve just Email them to me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quit it ya old perv, your going to chase her away! HAHAHAHA!