©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freezing cold?

M

McKenzie

My hands and feet stay cold....but I'm pretty much use to it. I dont know if it is related to fatburners or not....but there is also a syndrome known as Raynaud's syndrome. ??

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
My hands and feet stay cold....but I'm pretty much use to it. I dont know if it is related to fatburners or not....but there is also a syndrome known as Raynaud's syndrome. ??
Raynauds syndrome is one of those broad term definitions given to an illness some french doctor couldn't figure out long ago...it can explain a lotta things but primarily deal with peripheral neuoropathy...you probably just have cold feet and hands.which sucks to the extereme.People dont realize how painful and bothersome that can be...My wife has it bad.All her life.
I am a biothermal phenomenon....
sweetandlusty,Dont know what your taking,I'massuming its not t3 or clen,since you say'fatburners'certain fat burners with stimulant properties like guarana or Ma Huang for example can give you cold hands and feet.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
sweetandlusty said:
Thanks McKenzie...I had a hot bath and feel a little warmer....dealing with nausea now...may vomit. Feel really tired and forcing myself to stay awake.
My wife said these exact words when she was PREGNANT

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

I was gonna add about any history of circulatory problems. But now I see you're having other symptoms. ??

any possibility of pregnancy SAL?

M

McKenzie

well that ruled out my post. Flu maybe? ate something bad?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
sweetandlusty said:
I made it through the night...restless legs so ZERO sleep! Major vomitting! Still feel abit 'off' today...and still cold...my jaw is sore....was clenching it for some strange reason..all night?

I'm staying off everything for now...

I'm eating clean...just tested urine and I'm in ketosis...so I'm burning fat...doing cardio 2 times a day....may just stay off fat burners and cutters all together.

System is very sensitive!
Sensitive is an understatement....And it sounds more like you were drugged with ecstasy,than whatever we can presume it to be...though 6mg serostim can stir the hive...by day 4 your definitely giving a shock to the system.As I said before It's over-rated and some VERY freaky shit when you educate yourself about it and dont listen to these bozos calling it a fountain of youth.(and by the way they are doing a small fraction of the doses you did)
Called Saizen from serono but its is a single 5 mg pellet mixed w/enough bacteriostaic water(a little Under 15mL) to give you a 14 day supply....
SO,do you see the diff. in dosage yuo put in your body?

Last edited:

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
RE: Cold hands

I would like to add a little something here if I may. I noticed that you mentioned that you were in a state of ketosis when you went off your fatburners, so I can only assume that you were on a ketogenic diet while on the burners as well. Your body goes into a state of shock when your glucose levels are that low, this could related to the cold hands and feet that you feel. I would loose the keto diet, and just eat clean, and see if this resolves it at all. Just my .02

sweetandlusty said:
I made it through the night...restless legs so ZERO sleep! Major vomitting! Still feel abit 'off' today...and still cold...my jaw is sore....was clenching it for some strange reason..all night?

I'm staying off everything for now...

I'm eating clean...just tested urine and I'm in ketosis...so I'm burning fat...doing cardio 2 times a day....may just stay off fat burners and cutters all together.

System is very sensitive!