©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

progress report for gf.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i have been working with my gd on losingbody fat and gaining muscle. i remembersomeone sayingto say howi am doingwith her.
well after 2 weeks of correcting her eating habits. a month after that maybe 5 weeks she lost 5lbs of fat and dropped her bf from 24.7 to 20.3. and gained 3lbs of muscle. she is in the pic that is my avatar. she looksthe same just a bit toner. what do you women usually keep your bf at? 15%? i dont see many cut women just overweight at my gym.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Are you a trainer or dietician or nutritionist? thats cool bro my wife gets down to like 20% then slacks off back up to 23%. I try every thing to get her dedicated. Go for it get her down to 15 that would be damn good.

M

McKenzie

She looks great Sesso. I dont think many women keep it low unless they compete.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
One thing to keep in mind is the lower the BF on a girl the smaller her breasts will get (It’s a concern to some women)

M

McKenzie

max lift said:
One thing to keep in mind is the lower the BF on a girl the smaller her breasts will get (It’s a concern to some women)

True Max.

However I dont have an issue with my breast size (small). I just want my ass to look good. :bootyshak

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Female body fat percentages are always higher than men. If a woman drops her BF too low they will more than likely experience amenorrhea which is the loss of their monthly cycle. While this is common among female atheletes, it is not necessarily desireable.

Last edited:

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i will not let her get below 11% and the breasts havegotten smaller. butif they gettoo small she will implant. she isthe most dedicated female i personally know which is why i keep her around.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
sesso said:
she is totally not happy with 20%. yes i get my clients to 20 to 25% but my gf wants to be a lot more cut
she'll have to learn to live with it and be healthy that is.
or at best the low BF will not last long.
what does...?