©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Up 20lbs On Bench

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i just wanted to give a few of ya an up date on my gains... after i stopped gaining weight at 11 lbs i was a little discouraged, but yestarday while at the gym i decided not to calculate how much i was putting on the bar at the end of my fourth set i had benched 20 lbs more than i was able to do a month ago for 3 reps. the high i got off that was FUCKEN GREAT , also my curls have went up 15 lbs , i dont really see any size difference after i stopped gaining but i can tell that i am stronger... thank's everybody here at anasci.... :D

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Hey bro, thats the exact reason why I try to stay away from the scale on cycle. Let the mirror and the workouts be your measurement for improvement. The scale is a big mind fuck if ya ask me. If you are inconsistent with the time of day, what your wearing, or you just took a shit, whereas yesterday you hadn't yet.........see what I'm saying. Mind fuck. The mirror doesn't lie (usually, LOL!)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
me to Im thinking about not going back on the scale until my cycle is over.

however the mirror can lie. Back when I had eating disorders I would look in the mirror and see a fat person. then I would excersise like 5hrs everyday and not eat. I was 129lbs and when I looked in the mirror I did not see what everyone else was seeing.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
healthfreak said:
me to Im thinking about not going back on the scale until my cycle is over.

however the mirror can lie. Back when I had eating disorders I would look in the mirror and see a fat person. then I would excersise like 5hrs everyday and not eat. I was 129lbs and when I looked in the mirror I did not see what everyone else was seeing.

Thats why I said usually. We all see things that others don't, some in more extremes than others. I take pics too and compare after about 3 months.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya sorry. ya most people step on the damn scale twice a day and all they are doing is making themselves go crazy

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i get on the scale every day lol/.. my bench went from 7 reps of 135 to 7 reps of 205. i have gained 12 lbs so far after 6 weeks. but have been the same since week 5. i can do reps of 8 easily doing seated rows 170lbs. but remember i only weight 150. i am at 153 right now but thats cuz i have raised my calories from 3000 to 3600-3800 a day.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Sounds like you guys are all off on the right track,
Wow all this talk is motivating me to get on as well.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i'm right there with ya seeso i am 148 lbs but i dont let that get in my way of training i even gave myself this new FUCKED UP hair cut to keep people from wanting to approach me to talk while i am trying lift. now with the hair and all the stupid faces i amke in the mirror while trying to lift everyone thinks i am crazy ....GOOD !! CAUSE I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE WHILE I AM TRYING TO WORK OUT....

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
in like 2 more weeks i will have before and after pics. :) went from 138 to 152 but i think 2lbs is the food intake. and i had my friend check my bf and its at 7.8%. I sent a new pics to a chick i know and she ask if i was on steriods. which means big change for her to see me. of course you all know the answer i gave her. ;)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
what the same answer i always give. NOPE just eatteh alot and worken out..cant sit on your ass all day if you want to look like this

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
5'8"
arms are 14
calves 14
havent checked chest in awhile but when i was 138 i was 38 chest.
i think shoulders was before cycle 47 or 48

i need someone to donate me like 500 points so i can change my username... grrr

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well the other day i had a spotter for the first time and i added another 10 lbs to my bench. while going up i stopped right in the middle of my rep but i had already told my spotter not to touch my bar at all unless i verberally told him to. it stayed in one spot for about 4 sec. or so they i remembered to breath and i seen my bar start to go up and that was all she wrote after that i knew i had that third rep. also me and my spotter were joking about one of us trying to curl 110lbs ,then my buddy gace it a shot no luck at all he barely got it off his legs, so i agreed to try it , and i be damned i curled that fucker 5 times . being able to curl 110lbs and weighing 150 was a great feeling ..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks for the encouragement bro, next week should be great i ran into an old friend that started a month ago working out at the same gym as i do and he said his ''so called work out parnter'' kept standing him up. so he and i have arranged to start meeting up. he is alot bigger than I but i am going to do my best to catch his ass and pass him in every work out after that i might let him in on my little secert..lol.