©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

natural appetite

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
needsomeinfo said:
Also these sites say that sublingual or oral B-12 is as effective as injections if you take about 1,000 mg a day. do you think this is true?
Sorry, that is a lie straight from hell. Stomach acids and other factors make oral B-12 virtually useless. Our sponsor carries the injectable version.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
When my appetite is dead, I always go for the Yankee Candle. They make food scented candles. Light them up and the smell of the candle makes me hungry. Works for me. Don't get the cookie or dessert smelling candles though, they make me want to eat sweets!!!

W

wolfyEVH

Cannons said:
When my appetite is dead, I always go for the Yankee Candle. They make food scented candles. Light them up and the smell of the candle makes me hungry. Works for me. Don't get the cookie or dessert smelling candles though, they make me want to eat sweets!!!

watch out which candles you pick....some of those will make you want to throw up. like carrot cake ..... EWWWWWW

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
DragonRider said:
Sorry, that is a lie straight from hell. Stomach acids and other factors make oral B-12 virtually useless. Our sponsor carries the injectable version.

I was about to say the same thing.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Also, most people have to realise that oral steroids cause a lack of appetite due to stress to the liver, so the liver has to be fixed first. Only if the appetite doesn't return then you use inj B12.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Big A said:
Also, most people have to realise that oral steroids cause a lack of appetite due to stress to the liver, so the liver has to be fixed first. Only if the appetite doesn't return then you use inj B12.
That is something I will have to look into. I've never considered that before.

kayholetrip

Sep 14, 2005
Ireland
INSULIN is the answer make you eat the house down...
you should be taking a b complex any way... also to answer BIG A
milk thistle keeps the liver clean

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
kayholetrip said:
INSULIN is the answer make you eat the house down...
you should be taking a b complex any way... also to answer BIG A
milk thistle keeps the liver clean

Much better products out there than milk thistle.

W

wolfyEVH

needsomeinfo said:
can you order insulin very easy ? and also how much and how often and all that good stuff.

listen to me.....do NOT use insulin. absolutely NOT!!!!!! You can kill yourself if you don't know what you're doing. Once you have a few cycles under your belt, you've talked to people who've used insulin, and studied your ass off on how to properly use it, then you can think about trying it.

W

wolfyEVH

Big A said:

the original anadrol manufacture, Syntex stated one of anadrols benefits was an increase in appetite, helping with weight gain. Too much drol however has been known to decrease appetite.

1. Anadrol - increase RBC - increase appetite
2. EQ - increase RBC - increase appetite
3. Injectable B-12 - increase RBC - increase appetite

is this correlation just a coincidence???

Using Dbol and anadrol, i havent had noticed any decrease in appetite.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
the original anadrol manufacture, Syntex stated one of anadrols benefits was an increase in appetite, helping with weight gain. Too much drol however has been known to decrease appetite.

1. Anadrol - increase RBC - increase appetite
2. EQ - increase RBC - increase appetite
3. Injectable B-12 - increase RBC - increase appetite

is this correlation just a coincidence???

Using Dbol and anadrol, i havent had noticed any decrease in appetite.

That is the reason why the appetite increases with all of them - the increase in RBC, which then gets more nutrients and oxygen carried aorund, which then increases metabolism which then increases appetite.

Prolong use of any aa17 orals, without liver aids, will put stress on the liver and the appetite will go.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
DragonRider said:
What would you recommend Big A?

Liv52/Liv104, Hepatodetox by Superior and Synthergine. Nothing comes close to these three, although I heard that maybe Tyler's might, but I have no experience with it.

Synthergine is simply the best - just Google each of the ingredients and you'll see.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Im not even thinking about using insuline , I was just curious, The only thing Im going to inject right now is B-12, I was thinking about 2,000 mg every 3 days or so, what do you guys think? Also Im planning on doing some liver detox even though I dont do any steroids, I figure anything I can do to help my appetite is good.

Last edited: