©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ladies....would you wear this?...

M

McKenzie

or gentleman...would you approve of your ladies wearing this? Its Tess Smith...she wore it to the Emmy's.

Attachments

• Tess Smith.jpg
    Tess Smith.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 314
P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
or gentleman...would you approve of your ladies wearing this? Its Tess Smith...she wore it to the Emmy's.
only if she had a much better tan than that girl did plus i would need to be next to her ;)

M

McKenzie

I believe she could've picked a better one....I'm not too fond of it myself. I believe it would look absolutely lovely on my frenchdoors :)

but just wanted to hear everyones opinions :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Nope my wife would not be wearing that any ware but the bedroom with myself and her sister

(IF you happen to read this honey I am just kidding)

M

McKenzie

max lift said:
Nope my wife would not be wearing that any ware but the bedroom with myself and her sister

(IF you happen to read this honey I am just kidding)

good lord.... :eek:

;)

M

McKenzie

healthfreak said:
probably would look better on a muscle woman. maybe you should make one.

If I made one....I'd make mine black or bronze colored....that color seems to wash her out....she does need a tan.

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
McKenzie said:
If I made one....I'd make mine black or bronze colored....that color seems to wash her out....she does need a tan.

Ruby Red........ silk.

M

McKenzie

jesok said:
Ruby Red........ silk.

ooo Jes....I dont think red looks good on a redhead *well actually lightbrownish auburn* I tend to stick with browns/bronzes, etc. :)