©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Off cycle, supps

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm planning my off cycle ,trying to have a baby, diet and supp plan. I'm going to try to keep the calories up and add creatine. It should look something like this.
10g creatine ed
3-5kcalories ed
900 cal/50gprot. preworkout shake
isolate shake post workout.
I may even take those no2 tabs that I've had lying around, for the psychological factor. Can anyone suggest anything else? Are there any new products out there?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
not sure ... its ingredient is just high dose of tribulus. 3000mg day it should raise test levels in ur body so i would think it would raise sperm count

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
tribulus, long jack folia and hell forgot the last one. tee, heavy you know what im talking about.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Blackbird said:
I'm planning my off cycle ,trying to have a baby, diet and supp plan. I'm going to try to keep the calories up and add creatine. It should look something like this.
10g creatine ed
3-5kcalories ed
900 cal/50gprot. preworkout shake
isolate shake post workout.
I may even take those no2 tabs that I've had lying around, for the psychological factor. Can anyone suggest anything else? Are there any new products out there?

I like what you've got on the list, except I don't know if the No2 works or not. I would add:

tribulus 2x day, for your test levels
glutamine with each meal and on an empty stomach before going to bed
Also on an empty stomach before bed take niacin & gaba or some HGH promoting formula, to stimulate HGH production while you sleep