©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1-ad

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
I've heard several different things about 1-AD...one of the things being that it does not actually support your natural test levels.

I just did a cycle of 1-AD (my second, with not much gains), and am about halfway through a bottle of 6-OXO. I am planning to do a test e. cycle soon (am about to order the goods), and was just wondering how long should I actually wait before continuing on with a my first test cycle...

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
HeavyMetal64 said:
I've heard several different things about 1-AD...one of the things being that it does not actually support your natural test levels.

I just did a cycle of 1-AD (my second, with not much gains), and am about halfway through a bottle of 6-OXO. I am planning to do a test e. cycle soon (am about to order the goods), and was just wondering how long should I actually wait before continuing on with a my first test cycle...

You should think of 1-AD as a weak steroid, therefore it will definitely not support your natural test levels--to the contrary it will supress them.

You should start your next cycle of Test E. after you have done an equal number of weeks 1-AD free as the number of weeks you were on 1-AD. So, if you did 1-AD for 12 weeks then you should wait 12 weeks with nothing in your system before starting your your Test E. cycle.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Andrew said:
You should think of 1-AD as a weak steroid, therefore it will definitely not support your natural test levels--to the contrary it will supress them.

You should start your next cycle of Test E. after you have done an equal number of weeks 1-AD free as the number of weeks you were on 1-AD. So, if you did 1-AD for 12 weeks then you should wait 12 weeks with nothing in your system before starting your your Test E. cycle.

Thanks for the post..good thing I only did it for four lol. I was just finishing off a leftover bottle and a half.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Not too much...noticed great long-lasting pumps, and some decent strength gain. I wasn't expecting much as I wasn't able to use as much as I wanted. I also had my diet down to a "t" during the cycle so that could have been a factor. Right now i'm finishing off some 6-oxo. Can't wait to try the real thing :)