©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superset Training Question

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
how would u go about doing these..... would u recomend doing them weekly or once a in a while or what? Also do they really WORK?

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I, personally, use supersetting as a shocking method. I usually superset a different muscle group each week, but that's just me. Any other suggestions anyone???

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i was reading about them........ tho i would give them a try...... see if i cant shock anymore growth outa my muscles...... thanks

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
These alternate training methods are just ways of shocking your body - a new plan of attack to prevent your usual methods from becoming stale and ineffective. It works - but you will still need to switch up once you stop responding.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Jaysonl1424 said:
how would u go about doing these..... would u recomend doing them weekly or once a in a while or what? Also do they really WORK?

I usaully will only superset when i am trying to lean out or cut. I will do 3 exercises one right after another - 15+ reps of each. I try reach a rep range where I will eventually fail on the 3rd exercise. I will only stick to this routine for a max of 8 weeks then I got back to my normal routine.