©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

great bench press read by poliquin

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thanks Pin. Looks interesting.

It worked for me. Josh, the download link is 1/2 way down the page. Did you click on it there?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
This is what I get when i click on the link.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the w02.easy-sharing.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

W

wolfyEVH

Charles Poliquin is one of the best in regards to training IMO....great article pin!

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
I had a bit of a problem downloading it also. Took several tries but finally got it. It's weird, but I was looking for something specific today regarding bench press, and there it was. Thanks Pin...very helpful article!

P

pincrusher

the link still works. it must be the settings on peoples computers. do you have an anounymus surfer program on your computer like ghost surf. it may be that or your security settings on the computer that will not allow you to download. your security setting needs to be pretty low to access this download.