©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pincrushers done it again!!!

P

pincrusher

well i have finally broken down and started the process for getting certified as a personal trainer. i also have chosen poliquin to be the one to teach me everything he knows(at least as much as he is willing to teach me LOL)
cant wait to get the course instruction material from him so i can compare my thoughts on training & nutrition to what he has to say about everything.
this is my continual quest to enrich my knowledge as much as i can so i can continue to pass this info on to everyone else who needs it. :)

i figured if im going to jump into this it mine as well be with both feet and i should pick one of the best to be my instructor. i will also be compiling lots of notes during this time from various message boards that have good peeps discussing aas usage along with training issues. heck maybe some day you will see a book out called "pins thoughts on training and aas usage" ;) :D

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Enjoy the study, a lot of the theory is crap and you will discover this being a advanced trainer.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i say go ahead and hit it full force then bring back all that wisdom..

for us less experienced....

P

pincrusher

i started looking at the theory 1 manual he gives to people who want to learn from him and it is amazing the stuff he has in here. i cant believe all the great info i am seeing and how detailed it is. lots of new and very different material for me to digest. :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Congrats Pin. I actually talked to a trainer this morning about becoming certified. Not sure who it's through, but he did say it was a 600$ manual and 250$ for the test. If you have some spare time, shoot me a PM with some more info on the course.

P

pincrusher

MR .T said:
Hey Pin hows the studying going? Id like to become certified too someday.
well i love the manual i bought but to get certified by him it is ungodly expensive. you need to attend one of his semenars which cost about $2500. probably worth it but for right now i will just use what i learn in the manual and get certified elsewhere till i get established somewhere in a gym. then i will finish of his course so i can reap the benefits at that time.
his theories are great and even though the book was over $300 i think it was well worth it. :)