©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whos on right now

edvedr

Dec 19, 2003
i'm on since dec 1st. i had a problem getting the GH, so my cycle is different than what i posted at FG. right now i'm on 750mgs enanthate, 600 deca, 500 prop, 50mgs a day of d-bol

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 19 2003, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 19 2003, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i am off till middle jan 04. i can't wait. [/b][/quote]
I wanted to start by now. I may wait until I get my wife pregnant before I start. Hopefully that happens fast, before I get impatient.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
You should know I'm on because of my journal on fg....but I'm in the end of wk 5 taking shanghai labs test enan @ 500mg wk 1-10, just finished dbol @ 35mg ed wk 1-4, and I will be starting winnie ip @ 50mg ed wk 7-12. The winnie ip's I hear are underdosed like crazy (won't by anymore ip products but this was a good deal), so I will be taking 2 of the 50mg pills ed. Does this sound like a good idea?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I am all done just doing the clomid thing , the shit makes you feel a little down ;o(
get the pills for your pct the liquid tasts like crap .

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Max, you think its the clomid making you feel down or the fact that you're no longer on cycle? When I was on cycle I felt just totally great mentally and physically and started feeling like crap about 3-4 weeks post

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Bizarro said:
Max, you think its the clomid making you feel down or the fact that you're no longer on cycle? When I was on cycle I felt just totally great mentally and physically and started feeling like crap about 3-4 weeks post

dont know mabie , I meen its not that bad but I seem to be draging my ass around the gym while my bro who spots me cracks the whip , I am in that 3 week post cycle range as well , eh works is a big stress as well so its hard to say I am just going to keep lifting and hope it passes.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
it will pass but it will take a little bit for you to put back on size and strength until your natural test returns....it is worth it though I believe. I just miss how great I felt while on cycle -- must be the increase "sense of well being" associated with test...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Bizarro said:
it will pass but it will take a little bit for you to put back on size and strength until your natural test returns....it is worth it though I believe. I just miss how great I felt while on cycle -- must be the increase "sense of well being" associated with test...

How long does that take to kick in? And how much of the strength do you keep after cycle, on average?