©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Fat Burner For The Ladies

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
My wife is interested in trying other fat burners available besides one's that contain ephedrine. Neither of us really cared for CLEN, so that's out also. The 3 that I was looking at were Nutrex Lipo 6, Biotest Hot-Rox, and S.A.N. Tight. Has anyone used any of these or can suggest any other products you have had good results with? Kenzie and Cookie, I'm looking for your advice here!!!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i just read in the new issue of muscle fittness mag Nutrex Lipo 6 was rated the best fat burner of the year

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
My wife has used Lipo-6 with good results. She is looking at muscletech thermoshred at the moment.

M

McKenzie

I used Lipo-6 when I ran t-bol....I loved it. It definitely gave me energy and seem to help curb the appetite.

I'm also lookin around for something diff....I saw a thread on another forum about San TIGHT...she said she felt pretty good on it also. So I'll give ya feedback if I see anything else. :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Thanks all for the feedback.

Kenzie, your Avatar is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tounge2: :insane: :bigok: :hitit: :biggthump :bowdown:

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
My wife cant use ephedrine. But she has used the lipo 6 and got great results. It didnt over stimulate her and gave her good energy along with cutting her appetite

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Thanks for the info bph, I just ordered her 2 bottles. ;)

bph316 said:
My wife cant use ephedrine. But she has used the lipo 6 and got great results. It didnt over stimulate her and gave her good energy along with cutting her appetite

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
McKenzie said:
I used Lipo-6 when I ran t-bol....I loved it. It definitely gave me energy and seem to help curb the appetite.

I'm also lookin around for something diff....I saw a thread on another forum about San TIGHT...she said she felt pretty good on it also. So I'll give ya feedback if I see anything else. :)

Kenz - Any feedback on San TIGHT?? My girlfriend wants me to get something for her and my regular supplement store stocks Tight but doesn't have Lipo-6. However - if Lipo-6 is definitely the way to go then I'll order some online.

M

McKenzie

I've heard good things about San TIGHT also. I'd tell her to definitely give it a try.

You can do a price check on the cheapest for both over the internet I believe? I know GNC wanted like 40 bucks for Lipo-6 and you can buy it online for like 23-25 bucks with S&H included.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Thanks Kenz - you're a star!

Will check out prices today and see what I can get. Probably going to go with TIGHT as I know my supps supplier has it in stock. Will let you know how she does on it.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
A friend of mine (male) tried lipo 6 he lost about 15 lbs in 1 month on it with a very poor diet. So id say it works.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Hey i was intersted in this Lipo 6 where can ya get it from .. i wana lose a bit more weight but will i lose muscle mass ??? thats all im afraid of :rolleyes:

Cheers Arnie ..

M

McKenzie

I bought mine on ebay for 20 bucks.

I'm also considering Lipodrene....but I'm still looking into more feedback on it.

Maigirl

Sep 18, 2009
Lipo 6 has come highly recommended to me. . . . great results. Wait, why am I not on it now! ? Lol.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Lipo 6 has come highly recommended to me. . . . great results. Wait, why am I not on it now! ? Lol.

What...You're not on Thermal Pro as an ECA stack...

I have the best one....Just pm me.

Quit listeining to the media and reading bogus labels...There are few companies I trust...One is the product I have and the other is www.synthetek.com
I get most everything from them...B-12 and SythePure are my favorites so far.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What...You're not on Thermal Pro as an ECA stack...

I have the best one....Just pm me.

Quit listeining to the media and reading bogus labels...There are few companies I trust...One is the product I have and the other is www.synthetek.com
I get most everything from them...B-12 and SythePure are my favorites so far.

I agree...if CLEN isnt for you next best option is a good solid ECA product.