©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Training Program.. How is it..??

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Hey fellas

Just wanted to ask yas if my training was fine and up to date.. i been following this one for about 2 weeks its going well so far.. just wanted opinions from others.. Cheers well here it is :confused: :D

Mon: Chest/Tris
Tues:Back/Bris
Wednesday:shoulders/Legs
Thursday:repeat it from start
friday: continue it.

Am i getting enuf rest time.. i was thinking of leaving wednesdays off or make it just a cardio day,, boxing, running etc and continue it thursday.. All help Greatfull ... :rolleyes:

W

wolfyEVH

Arnie said:
Hey fellas

Just wanted to ask yas if my training was fine and up to date.. i been following this one for about 2 weeks its going well so far.. just wanted opinions from others.. Cheers well here it is :confused: :D

Mon: Chest/Tris
Tues:Back/Bris
Wednesday:shoulders/Legs
Thursday:repeat it from start
friday: continue it.

Am i getting enuf rest time.. i was thinking of leaving wednesdays off or make it just a cardio day,, boxing, running etc and continue it thursday.. All help Greatfull ... :rolleyes:

overtraining.....where are the rest days???? do legs on their own day and combine tris and shoulders...

monday Chest
tues LEGS
wed OFF
Thurs shoulders/tris
Fri back bis

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Not only should you be getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night, but you should have at least one rest day between your routine. Your body has to recuperate.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
how is it overtraining when im doing different body parts everyday.. im not doing the same ones so im not hitting them twice the next day .. ?? i let my chest rest 3 days and back 3 days etc then repeat.. :eek:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You should let your body parts rest at least 5-7 days depending on the intensity you train them with. If you are very intense when you train, one body part per week is fine. If your like me and slack off a lot, or dont have enough free time to really get a good workout in, 5 days rest is okay. Any less rest, even if you are just going through the motions, is not enough IMO.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
kinda far and away from the topic a lil bit but i read that you should also take a week off a couple times a year to let the body rest.