©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How would you improve this?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Workout routine: Monday-bis, Tuesday-Chest, Wed.-tris, Thur-Shoulders, Fri-Back and Legs. Mon. Wed. and Fri. cardio. Trying to drop bf% right now so my calorie intake is around 1500-1800 per day with about 200g of Protein.
6' 225lbs 12% bf.

W

wolfyEVH

mightymo51 said:
Workout routine: Monday-bis, Tuesday-Chest, Wed.-tris, Thur-Shoulders, Fri-Back and Legs. Mon. Wed. and Fri. cardio. Trying to drop bf% right now so my calorie intake is around 1500-1800 per day with about 200g of Protein.
6' 225lbs 12% bf.

i dont know about that diet you have there for someone your size......

as for your training, i dont see why tris and bis have their own days, yet the 2 biggest muscles groups in your body you have combined in one day.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Mon...Chest and Bi
Wed...Legs
Fri...back and shoulders
Cardio and abs Mon, tues, thurs, friday

Weekends off

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
mightymo51 said:
6' 225lbs 12% bf.

I like to always make sure I have 2 days in between chest and tri's since my big set of Tri exercises includes close grip bench press. 2 days allows me better recovery so I can go heavy each day.

Here's my work out routine.

Sunday - Chest
Monday - Back/Abs
Tuesday - Bi's/forearms
Wednesday - Tri's
Thursday - Leg's/abs
Friday - Shoulders
Saturday - OFF

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
This is mine I like chest and tris together because they just work together. I only do abs once a week but I train them hard.

sun-chest/tri
mon-back
tue-off/1hr streching
wed-legs
thurs-shoulders/bis
fri-abs
sat-off

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
For the last year my w.o. rutine is:
Monday:Chest Shoulders Triceps
Wed. :Legs
Friday :Back Biceps Abs
This routine gives me a lot of time to recover. I thing you should combine too a big muscle with a small one in the same day, and rest every other day.