©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Halodrol-50 , Trenabol-depot, protein, creatine

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I was curious, I am taking Halodrol-50, creatine and whey protien. I am starting my trenabol depot in about a week. Should I discontinue the halodrol and the creatine, or should continue using them all together. Usually when I cycle I do juice and protein only. Any feed back or past experiences would be appreciated, I want to get the best results as possible to maximize my on cycle gains and I already have these products on hand. Please let me know.

stackdmofo91086

Apr 25, 2005
I dont know about the tren and halodrol, but i personally save the creatine for post cycle to try and keep gains.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
no

No test but everyone is busting my balls about adding in some test. Why the test, I need to know why, it has really bad sides which the tren does not have

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
juddwoo said:
No test but everyone is busting my balls about adding in some test. Why the test, I need to know why, it has really bad sides which the tren does not have
What side effects? Test is naturally produced in your body. What side effects is that causing?
Tren and deca both have the ability to cause loss of sexual function without test.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
If your not worried about getting it up for 3 or 4 months then don't worry about it, but steriods usually work better (synergistically) when stacked! If not for the sake of your sexual function, then at least for the sake of added gains! Test is not all that bad for bloating etc. It is your diet that really controls this. I am quite defined right now 2 months into a cycle using Andropen 275 (sustenon) at 825 mg/week!

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Well, the halodrol contains a good amount of DMT/Madol, which is very androgenic like test, it really ups sex drive, mood and agression. The rest is an OT precursor which should be like dbol w/o the water. (halodrol was tested and it contained a bunch of dmt and only a small amount of OT precursor).

I doubt it will be enough to counter-act tren's side-effects, you may wanna pick up a bottle of test and run 250mg per week or so just to be safe. It never hurts to include test in a cycle.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
juddwoo said:

IMO the only time the sides are bad is when you get stupid with it and do not do your studying. Just make sure you keep the nolva running with it!