©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren degradation

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Interesting. Thanks for that Tee. I wonder if that means I shouldn't warm up the tren in oil much before injection? Also would really make me question a higher heat (220 or so) for 20-30 min that would be typical for filtered homebrew.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
If 80% of the tren is degraded at 50C or around 120F, then, I don't see how any at all would be there after 220 for 20-30 minutes.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I keep it in the dark as a genaral rule of thumb @ room temp.(and I never heated homebrew for more than 15 min in warm tap)
...And I don't use it as a marinade on my steaks so I guess I have no degradation

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
Ya, I prefer A1 with my steaks, not tren.
No shit,you can degrade plutonium if you cook it just right and long enough ;)
That's a good post Tee.I like how they tested degradation on a steak in a skillet-And it went bad? hmm,who wouldve thought?

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
kell11 said:
No shit,you can degrade plutonium if you cook it just right and long enough ;)
That's a good post Tee.I like how they tested degradation on a steak in a skillet-And it went bad? hmm,who wouldve thought?

Ya, sounds really scientific doesnt it? The FDA were the ones who did that study, but it was to see if any of the tren was left in beef after it was cooked so I guess it works.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
Ya, sounds really scientific doesnt it? The FDA were the ones who did that study, but it was to see if any of the tren was left in beef after it was cooked so I guess it works.
Ahh,wheres my brain-FINAPLIX! breakfast of champion slaughterhouse heifers

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
kell11 said:
Ahh,wheres my brain-FINAPLIX! breakfast of champion slaughterhouse heifers

ya, it's just too bad tren doesn't have oral bioavailability. as much beef as the U. S. eats we'd all be monstrous.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
What are the 'real life' implications of this study? Does this mean that when making tren ace or enanthate you shouldn't heat it up to get it to dissolve into your ba/bb/oil mix before filtering? I thought the melting point of tren is high enough that you have to warm it up to a certain point in order to get it into solution when making it? Or should it just be kept at room temp the whole time you are working with/using it?

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, I didn't get much sleep last night and am having a tough time processing info. I'm gonna take a nap when I get home before training... :sleep:

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

MaSTa LifTa said:
ya, it's just too bad tren doesn't have oral bioavailability. as much beef as the U. S. eats we'd all be monstrous.

sure it does.....not as good as injecting it, but taking enough orally would be enough to see benefits...(just would be very pricey)

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Tren acetate is orally bioavalable. Some guys claim to have gotten decent results by popping a large dose of finaplix tabs (some even try to do the sublingual thing) spread throughout the day. I think oral primo is also an acetate ester. And 17b-methoxy-tren is very bioavailable, I got pretty decent gains off of that using 1.5mg three times a day.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
powermad said:
Tren acetate is orally bioavalable. Some guys claim to have gotten decent results by popping a large dose of finaplix tabs (some even try to do the sublingual thing) spread throughout the day. I think oral primo is also an acetate ester. And 17b-methoxy-tren is very bioavailable, I got pretty decent gains off of that using 1.5mg three times a day.

Yeah the rural farmboys crush and sniff the stuff.."Hey Eb,lets do a line of Fina"

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
powermad said:
What are the 'real life' implications of this study? Does this mean that when making tren ace or enanthate you shouldn't heat it up to get it to dissolve into your ba/bb/oil mix before filtering? I thought the melting point of tren is high enough that you have to warm it up to a certain point in order to get it into solution when making it? Or should it just be kept at room temp the whole time you are working with/using it?

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, I didn't get much sleep last night and am having a tough time processing info. I'm gonna take a nap when I get home before training... :sleep:

The real life implications are that we do not injest any steroid from eating steroid treated beef due to degredation while cooking.

I always heat mine at 250 for 30 minutes and it comes out fine, but if anyone is worried about hormone degredation they could just heat and sterilize the oil by itself before mixing it with the hormone.