©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PCT Question?

drakeslayer

Feb 7, 2006
I am curious if there is a product similar to Nolvadex that I can use without a prescription, such as Rebound XT, and if that is good enough as far as the anti-estrogen is concerned?

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
good question one i would also like to know the answer too. Im getting ready to start some nolvadex but not sure if that would be all I need after a cycle of test 250/week, deca 400/week both for 10 weeks. would like to know the answer to both questions, any vets advice?

W

wolfyEVH

swollen said:
good question one i would also like to know the answer too. Im getting ready to start some nolvadex but not sure if that would be all I need after a cycle of test 250/week, deca 400/week both for 10 weeks. would like to know the answer to both questions, any vets advice?

why are you running the deca a lot higher than the test?? should be opposite IMO

W

wolfyEVH

swollen said:
clicking on word nolvadex really doesnt answer the question.

he wanted to know if he can use something like nolvadex w/o a prescription....visiting that site you can purchase some nolvadex no prescription required.....

my reply wasnt directed towards you in the first place

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
drakeslayer said:
I am curious if there is a product similar to Nolvadex that I can use without a prescription, such as Rebound XT, and if that is good enough as far as the anti-estrogen is concerned?

products like rebound xt arent strong enough. just go with the tamoxifen that wolfy gave u the link to.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
why are you running the deca a lot higher than the test?? should be opposite IMO
I agree.500/400...or 250/200.Preferably the first,unless your weight is under 175,then you may see some gain with 250/200.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
I ran the 500/400 as Kell suggested with a couple of add ons and have been running Nolva only ---4 week split at 60, 40, 20, 20...so far working pretty damn well, one week to go. Will follow with Trib and Dhea for two weeks.

Nitrateman

PS don't piss on Wolfy, he's a fountain of info, and you may need him to save your ass some day :)

drakeslayer

Feb 7, 2006
Thanks for the info. When I wrote the post I didn't see that the word Nolvadex was something you could click on for more info. I see it now after checking my post. You learn something new everyday. Thanks