©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please give me some ideas?

Search

Mar 14, 2006
I'm a newbie. I work out just once a week. You guys think DNP, Clen or Nutrex Lipo 6 will fit for me? My weight is normal, but I think my body fat is a little too much :D. I would like get rid of fat on my face and abs. Please help me!

My STAT:

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 120lbs
Body fat: 25%

Last edited:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Search said:
I'm a newbie. I work out just once a week. You guys think DNP, Clen or Nutrex Lipo 6 will fit for me? My weight is normal, but I think my body fat is a little too much :D. I would like get rid of fat on my face and abs. Please help me!

My STAT:

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 120lbs
Body fat: 25%

Wanna lose fat u need to gain muscle heres some diet and workout advice
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=8215
this iis quick and simple and works.. forget the fat burners forget the drugs, eat and train...read and learn

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Its all in the diet and workout regimine bro. post up some info about your diet so we can critique.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Isn't this a woman? It is in the female dieting forum! Increase your workouts if possible and control your diet and it will work wonders!

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
mandarb11 said:
Isn't this a woman? It is in the female dieting forum! Increase your workouts if possible and control your diet and it will work wonders!

agreed - Once a week is nothing you need to do at least 3 times a week intense cardio for a min of 30 minutes per session....Also diet is a crutial element in the reduction of fat loss, eat and train right and you will loose fat and tone your body... Also read the female stickies about diest and training routines this will help you get you going in the right direction.

Forget about the drugs until you get abit more experienced with your body.

Mind you this is only MO

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Learn how to diet and exercise properly. When you do that consistently for a long time and then you don't get results anymore, that is when yu think about drugs.

Clen can have irreversible heart damage - nothing to be played with.

DNP is the most extreme chemical available - it can kill you straight away! It's only used by VERY experienced users during emergency times - still fat coming up to a competition, etc. You do know that DNP is an insecticide and it's also used to detonate TNT?