©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how bout this workout?

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
*Good or Bad Workout (opinions)*

Ive been training M-F every day w/ weights with Friday being a repeat of mondays workout. My cardio is about 30-40 min. tues, thurs, and sat. I also do abs about 20 min. hard every day except sun. When i start on my decca and winny should i change my workout so that my muscles get more rest or should i keep it the same. Also should i keep doing abs everyday? I was thinking maybe a M,W,F,Su workout w/ every other day as an off day! But then when and how much do i do abs and cardio?:pokeowned

Last edited:

Juicyr6

Mar 20, 2006
2-Swole said:
Ive been training M-F every day w/ weights with Friday being a repeat of mondays workout. My cardio is about 30-40 min. tues, thurs, and sat. I also do abs about 20 min. hard every day except sun. When i start on my decca and winny should i change my workout so that my muscles get more rest or should i keep it the same. Also should i keep doing abs everyday? I was thinking maybe a M,W,F,Su workout w/ every other day as an off day! But then when and how much do i do abs and cardio?:pokeowned

how about train every other day...and on the days you dont train do cardio and abs...
thats what i do

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I also beleive training every other day or every 3 days, is all you need if youre intensity is where it should be.