©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
Ok i was just wondering if anyone ever had this before, it's been happening to me basically since i started working out. What happens is every exercise i do the left side is always favored more, i feel it more during the exercise and the left side is more sore the next day. for example when i bench press, my left pec i always more sore than the right side, and when i do curls my left bicep always hurts more the next day, and i use dumbbells, same thing with my trieps and shoulders.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
My suggestion would be to do a lot of barbell excercises (rows, bench, curls etc.) instead of using dumbells and concentrate and focus on the muscle and on working both sides equally.:wallbash:

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I would suggest dumbells personally. With a barbell, one side can compensate for the other which may lead to problems like this IMO. With dumbells, there is no help from one side to the other. Sounds like you need to caoncentrate on form and use dumbells for a while. Hope it helps.